The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Join the cpa now what

shagyan

affiliate
Hi every one talks about the cpa and affiliate marketing strategies, which i find difficult to understand most of the time.

i have joined the cpa network, adwork media.

my first question is what to do .

dont me mad at me, i am seriously asking what to do .

looking some steps to follow

Thank you

Choose some offers, get visitors to them.
  1. Go to the "Offers" page of the network you signed up for, and look at different offers. Find one you know you can sell. Make sure to read the rules of types of traffic they allow and don't allow. You don't want to break those rules.
  2. Each offer should have some sort of link code... this is your affiliate link for that offer. Copy the affiliate link's URL and paste it in a notepad document or something for safe keeping
The link for the landing page on that offer is where you're going to send traffic to.

Some questions for further specifics:
  • Are you thinking of buying traffic or generating it for free / close to free?
  • If you are generating traffic, do you know traffic generation methods?

Hello, I will provide some steps, hope it can help you a lot.
Step 1: Ask Your Affiliate Managers For Offer Recommendations(of course, you should choose a AD network first)
Step 2: Research The Competition
Step 3: Gather Your Images
Step 4: Create Your Banners
Step 5: Set Up Your Offer In Your Tracking Software
Step 6: Create Your Campaign!
Hope you success!!!!!

webdomon yes i have look in the offer page, most of the offer i click says , need to approved. what that suppose to mean.

The offer i click said need AM approval , what that process means.

Hello, I will provide some steps, hope it can help you a lot.
Step 1: Ask Your Affiliate Managers For Offer Recommendations(of course, you should choose a AD network first)
Step 2: Research The Competition
Step 3: Gather Your Images
Step 4: Create Your Banners
Step 5: Set Up Your Offer In Your Tracking Software
Step 6: Create Your Campaign!
Hope you success!!!!!

Yes that is a straight process for that, thank you for the idea.

webdomon yes i have look in the offer page, most of the offer i click says , need to approved. what that suppose to mean.

The offer i click said need AM approval , what that process means.

This means you need to talk to your Affiliate Manager and get approval for being able to use this offer.

Actually, it's pretty important if you are new, to talk to your Affiliate Manager. The website should tell you how to contact your affiliate manager if you look around the interface a bit. Sometimes its on the bottom left of the site.

If you want to get started right away, you can try finding an offer that doesn't need AM approval... but yeah, I suggest you speak to your AM because if anyone can tell you how things work on that network, it's your manager ;)

MI
Back