The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

John Hadfield - 4 years of email marketing - largely unsuccessful

John Hadfield

affiliate
I spent most of my life living in foreign countries (Greece, Lebanon, Philippines, S. Korea, France), so when I reached 50 with a wife who was sick of travelling, I quit my job, came back to England and started a translation agency. It was successful for several years, but now, with the way that Google has started its daily gymnastics, it is becoming increasingly difficult to get any money from the Internet, so I have now signed on with Affiliate Fix, to see what they can do for me. I will let you know if I make any money.

I spent most of my life living in foreign countries (Greece, Lebanon, Philippines, S. Korea, France), so when I reached 50 with a wife who was sick of travelling, I quit my job, came back to England and started a translation agency. It was successful for several years, but now, with the way that Google has started its daily gymnastics, it is becoming increasingly difficult to get any money from the Internet, so I have now signed on with Affiliate Fix, to see what they can do for me. I will let you know if I make any money.

Hi @John Hadfield and welcome to our corner of the internet here at the AffiliateFix and the Dojo!

Sounds as though you have some business acumen ad that will serve you well in this industry.

Since you were in the travel industry, are you considering promotion methods for that vertical/

Post often, report your progress, ask loads of questions, and never give up!

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

banners
Back