The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ivanhiew - new guy on the block

Hi Srikanta,

Thats swift! Thanks! I was introduced by my Maxbounty AM here. Hopefully joining this forum will accelerate my journey in Affiliate Marketing.

Appreciates Tips and Tricks to achieve my goals.

Will spend 4-8 hours/day for my goal.
Goals:
2018 Q2 Goal: 1000$/month
2018 Q3 Goal: 100$/day
Q4 TBA. :)

Hi Srikanta,

Thats swift! Thanks! I was introduced by my Maxbounty AM here. Hopefully joining this forum will accelerate my journey in Affiliate Marketing.

Appreciates Tips and Tricks to achieve my goals.

Goals:
2018 Q2 Goal: 1000$/month
2018 Q3 Goal: 100$/day
Q4 TBA. :)
Yeah surely, this forum is filled up with a lot of useful resources.

Last edited:
Yup I've already made a promise to my dear sister about this. Did not say about paying her 100$ but yeah. Thats a great tips btw. Social Humiliation makes me cringe!

I will post my journey here.

Awesome head ups Sir. I hope you are well with the toenail.

Welcome, no one gets paid by the hour here ;)

It is not how many hours you spend it is how you spend them -- trust me -- I feel I waste a lot of time.
I try to plan my work as 'milestones' -- accomplish $x today and finish $y by this date. Try to avoid distractions as best you can -- some things can wait and be added to the queue others are exigent like a server down or an api malfunction -- an ingrown toenail pain (I lost a day to that this week -- ouch).:rolleyes:

There is a lot of info here much of it contradictory or opinion. Some instances of individual circumstance -- discussions tend to flush out the truth -- so draw your own conclusions as to the merits in the threads you read here.

Hi, Ivan and welcome to AffiliateFix!

It's good have goals, good luck with them. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Ivan!

Hi im Ivan.

looking forward to connect with the sifus and masters.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Well, I am a Tutor by name, and I have been a tutor here in the community and elsewhere and in other professions, however I am not a father, which Sifu I believe carries as part of its meaning.

We do, on the other hand, have loads of masters here that can and will guide you. My recommendation, do not try to find one individual as a trainer or teacher. We have over 90,000 members and it does not make any sense to have only one perspective teaching you when you can have many to draw from.

MI
Back