The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

It's time to kick this forum off! What's your experience with writing?

copyninja

The Dojo Member
affiliate
I've been writing for over 5 years, and I must say that this is an experience that's indescribable. From writing content used to build links to writing for websites that have sold for enormous amounts of money, it's really hard to sum up what I've done in just a few words. It started when I was a kid, posting poems in Geocities neighborhoods and now I'm known as one of the best writers in the industry. While this didn't come easy, it's by far one of the best experiences that I've had.

How did you get your start with writing and what do you do now?

Re: It's time to kick this forum off! What's your experience with writ

Sounds good my man...lets gooo!

What's your experience with writing?

→ tbh, it is a duty for me, and I don't like it much :p

I'm ok with writing but I think it's like every other aspect of marketing it takes time and testing to know what works!

What's your experience with writing?

→ tbh, it is a duty for me, and I don't like it much :p

This sounds mighty familiar. :)

I'm ok with writing but I think it's like every other aspect of marketing it takes time and testing to know what works!

You speak nothing but the truth K, it does take time and testing to know that it works. In all honesty, the best copy isn't the first version....it's usually the versions that spawn afterwards that really make the party rock. :)

I think I have a slight advantage when it comes to writing where others may have advantages in other areas. In my "former" life I wrote a lot of fiction and have had some of my rough drafts accepted by several literary agents. Of course, time being unforgiving, has not allowed me to dedicate more time to this venture. I CAN use my talents in copy writing as well as articles. Guiding people down a path and using rich imagery is key when it comes to marketing this way.

I'm more a bullet point kind of person so writing articles is something that I want to avoid.

Hi,

It comes naturally to me but is even better when I am inspired.

I have had great results from some of my web pages, and 1 of them is even bringing me 2 to 3 fresh leads per week (paying customers) which for the effort is a huge payoff.

Writing and the ability to write properly is definitely a blessing.

Speaking of this I will start a new thread about self-publishing since a great friend of mine has just launched her new product on this subject and I know that anyone interested in writing professionally will be interested in this. Look out for thread "Self Publishing - All about it"

In order to benefit from Launch Price & Visit the page and Intro-video : Worldwide Self Publishing Home

I'm hit and miss when it comes to writing!

Written a lot of content in the past but if I'm having a bad day I don't have any hope of writing anything good :)

Copy is not me but I got into online marketing playing online games. I met a guy who said his neighbor was making R100 a day online and I was like "What? You can make money on the internet" (being 16 at the time) and then it all began :)

I decided when I was seven that I would be a writer when I grew up. No doubt in my mind at all about that. I even knew what my first book would be called. Umm, I've never written that book but I have had fun writing fiction for my own gratification.

In the '90s, I sold articles to newspapers and magazines. That was when they paid really well and covered all your expenses. About five and a half years ago, I started freelancing online and wrote for marketers and website owners, as well as brick and mortar biz and an advertorial paper offline. Whenever I had time and enough brain cells leftover, I wrote for myself.

What am I doing with it now? Not much of anything. I'm recovering from Guillain Barre Syndrome and haven't really written since it hit me Jan. 2012. Sadly, I don't miss it. I hope the desire to start writing again comes back though because I was good at it.

Meanwhile, I've become keenly interested in CPA. I think it is something that I can do as I feel able to and not bore me to death or stress me out. I guess if I'm wrong about that, I'll find out soon enough. :)

^Looking forward to seeing what you have to offer to this forum, congrats.

I'm recovering from Guillain Barre Syndrome
Sorry, but I didn't realize what GBS is and which consequences this disease has.

A good convalescence and get well soon !!

Thanks! I'd never heard of it until I got it. I'm about 85% better though. It's just a really slow healing condition but once I'm there, I'm good as new again. Can't wait!

^Looking forward to seeing what you have to offer to this forum, congrats.

Oh geez, the pressure. :)

Hope I can contribute usefully, especially once I understand better what I'm talking about when it comes to CPA.

writing as making money

For many, probably writing is a challenging task, but for those who love to write, it is very easy. I define this as simply expressing oneself. But, when it comes to business I define writing as making money. Many copywriters have become successful with their writing skills. With the help of marketing tools, great content and the ability to persuade people it's easy to make money online.

Pictures are worth a thousands words. But words are worthless without the meaning. But my copywriting, is copy from my screen to profit in your wallet. For more info see.... http://aces-copywriting.com/

MI
Back