The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

It's difficult to find low-competition keywords

OscarMike

Hi guys, I use a number of keyword tools (mostly free) and came out with hundreds of possible fitness keywords to use for my site. When I did a SEO competition analysis of those keywords though, I only found 2 I could rank for. The competition was too fierce for the other keywords.

I was thinking of doing an authority site that would have hundreds of articles, with each article targeting a keyword.

Have any of you experienced this? Is this normal when doing SEO?

I forgot to mention that the keywords I'm targeting (or trying to target) are all long-tail keywords. I thought long tail keywords were suppose to have lower competition....

You can try creating a blog section with articles for other keywords. And on the home page of the site use these two, which are less common.

If you are going with a high search volume keyword, and if you want to rank on that keyword, it's a lit bit hard, because also where to have high SEO competition and thousands of pages will be fighting.
So it's easy to start with low competition keywords, which is a long-tail keyword, no see competition and easy to rank. you can search long-tail keyword with given seo tools.
- Keyword planner
- Aherfs
- SEM Rush
- Keyword.io

banners
Back