The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Its been a while and Im sure it dosnt work.

Zackkoss

affiliate
Hi I'm back its been a while and I don't know why I like this site great people here.

Ok so I was on click bank the other day. I know not the best site in the world but its all I can really do for now, and saw a forex ad on the my account page. They offered a way of promotion that I wanted to ask about. They have a site that your can buy targeted leads via email and they also offered a email you can use that will be sent to thousands of people and I was wondering it anyone has tried this technique and pulled a decent profit. By decent I mean 500 to 200 dollars I'm still aiming really low.
Thanks gals and guys.:confused: :cool:

my opinion is that these types of e-mail lists may be targeted but how many will end up in the bulk mail and get deleted without being read.
Also if you send out thousands of e-mails you could be nailed for spam.
Read the fine print and what exactly you are paying for.

I feel like this is the best site for questions about marketing or business. people here are friendly and they ask or answer questions with good responses.

Sorry to say from personal experience paid leads and or traffic are a waste of money. I have yet to find a successful online marketer that has had even dismal success purchasing leads or traffic. I'd say you'd get a better ROI elsewhere. Just my two cents

JB

I once got a bunch of emails from some paid thing. They weren't catagorized and the return email was the poor marketer that bought the service. So I'm sure she got yelled at

Rick

banners
Back