“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is verified forum access worth it?

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by mafiso, Dec 20, 2017.

1. mafiso

mafiso Affiliate affiliate

Hello i am kinda a begginer and new to this forum. I was wonderind is it worth it to buy verified forum access since i am on budget. What i am looking for is active people who post often and possibly people who network with each other. As i understood dojo is closed so i am wondering if it offers same things dojo did (never tried based on what i heard).
    Anyway thanks for helping

2. Voluum
  3. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Dojo Master affiliate

I loved the Dojo!

The Verified Members Forum is relatively new but has thousands of posts. It's a private forum....what happens in the forum stays in the forum. ;)

Also, I have it on good authority that there is some awesome stuff coming to those forums.

Just to give you a bit of an idea of what's in there currently - help with network acceptance; newbie campaign set up and launch ebook; special offers, advice and messages from vendors; legal stuff to be aware of; bunches more. And there are the networking opportunities.

That's all I'm going to reveal, I think you get the idea. Plus, like I said, there are plans in place to ramp it up even more.

Additionally, there are the other perks: http://www.affiliatefix.com/account/upgrades

Hopefully, some of the other verified members will pop in here and give you their opinion, too.

MI