The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is verified forum access worth it?

mafiso

affiliate
Hello i am kinda a begginer and new to this forum. I was wonderind is it worth it to buy verified forum access since i am on budget. What i am looking for is active people who post often and possibly people who network with each other. As i understood dojo is closed so i am wondering if it offers same things dojo did (never tried based on what i heard).
Anyway thanks for helping

I loved the Dojo!

The Verified Members Forum is relatively new but has thousands of posts. It's a private forum....what happens in the forum stays in the forum. ;)

Also, I have it on good authority that there is some awesome stuff coming to those forums.

Just to give you a bit of an idea of what's in there currently - help with network acceptance; newbie campaign set up and launch ebook; special offers, advice and messages from vendors; legal stuff to be aware of; bunches more. And there are the networking opportunities.

That's all I'm going to reveal, I think you get the idea. Plus, like I said, there are plans in place to ramp it up even more.

Additionally, there are the other perks: http://www.affiliatefix.com/account/upgrades

Hopefully, some of the other verified members will pop in here and give you their opinion, too.

banners
Back