The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is there ways to make money giving out free stuff?

One way to make money with "free stuff" would be to use it to build a mailing list and give the stuff away for free, ie. an ebook or something to the people who join your list. Building a list is invaluable and once you have people join it, you can market to them over and over again. Seek out more information about "list building" and you will see what I mean - the "money" is in the list.

You can make money by giving out free stuff in a few ways

1. E-mail marketing: You give out free stuff, in return you ask their e-mail.
When you built a list you can send out "affiliate products" write a small story about it and some ppl will buy it. (Unless they think you're spam)

2. Make your blog: Gief away free stuff on your blog, people will link to your site -> backlinks -> traffic -> affiliate deals on your site
-> ads (like adsense)

3. Can't think of more atm, but i'm sure there are more ways to earn money by giving free stuff. Maybe i'll remember another one tomorrow.

Is there ways to make money giving out free stuff?

And where can I find these companies if there is?

Yes, there is...

Create a valuable product, website, and sales page. There's plenty of PLR stuff out there for this.

Offer your product for a price, whatever that is.

Check out Trialpay Register and Start Accepting Online Payments - Create a Shopping Cart in Minutes

Use your graphics, and follow their instructions for sign up. Then, install their code wherever you're order buttons are on your sales page.

When someone clicks on your Trialpay order button, they have to fill out a certain number of CPA (Commission Per Action) offers in order to get your item for free...and you get paid a commission for each of the offers that they sign up for.

Companies like Blockbuster, Columbia House etc...use Trialpay as an offer conduit to get leads. Big companies need leads badly...so it's a win-win-win situation for all.

I left some "holes" in this little plan...but I am sure you're creative enough to apply this for yourself. :cool:

banners
Back