The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is there more ways to get more people to see my Facebook page?

You need to understand how Facebook Algorithm works

1. Say you have 1000 followers , when you make a post , FB will send this to 5 to 30 people depending your engagement rate

2) After seeing the engagement rate on the post, the algorithm will decide on further impressions.

3) When someone likes your post and if their friends have similar interest , the algorithm will show this post to them.

Engagement is the biggest factor here. Two simple ways to increase the engagement.
a) Post an interesting pic and when many people click on the pic to see it your engagement rate will increase
b) Ask a question or make a them to comment on the post.

Hope this helps.

Even if you have miillions of follwers it's tough..here is the catch..when you place a link on the post the impressions will be less..

Facebook wants people to spend more time on their plaftorm..if you are just starting spend time on Facebook groups..there are already followers there and you can use it

How many groups do I go to, and do I post the link to the Facebook page on the groups? What do I post in the groups to get them to see my page? Is it against Facebook’s TOS to just do it?

Last edited:
It is not against TOS to place links..but if you keep on placing links from s s single domain and no other profile is placing links from the domain it may be considered spam..

Say you find 20 groups to your niche..10 will be already spammed to death and remaining ten will have strict moderation policy..

Focus on groups with strict moderation policy , contribute to the forum and then place links..crate value..the suggestions made here are of my personal experience. I would advise you to try new stuffs and work on ideas that goes well..I may be wrong but am sure I am right by at least 90%..if am wrong ,. Kindly mention ..

:eek: Only 5 to 30? Looks like I need millions of followers just to make a living on Facebook.

You need good quality content
It brings good quality customer
Promote product its $100 @ 10% commission
10 customers/day = $100/day
Start 1, then 2, then 3
You will win

Hi

Another way to get noticed more often in the timeline of your target audience is by re-using your content. You can easily share the same content from different sources. Think of using a link shared from your blog, or reposting your content on LinkedIn, a video on YouTube, or even using Facebook Notes, etc.

How come I can't find a tutorial (by searching on Google or YouTube) on how to promote a FB page in a FB group?

Seems to me you have received loads of actionable advice here. I think you are not understanding the information you are receiving.

Here is what you need to know. If you are on FB, then you need to be a contributor of information to get the attention of members of the groups. If you are in a forum, like here, you need to become engaged and put into practice the information given you.

Marketing is all about conversations, life is all about conversations, understanding them and engaging them. Selling is not telling, and listening does not necessarily mean hearing.

It's not that I'm not understanding it, the thing is, I do not know for 100% sure if it's actually a good idea to follow the advice.

An account ban would be like a crippling and serious tragedy. I've had the Facebook account for so many years, during most of the years, not for marketing purposes.

MI
Back