The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is there any thread that can shed some light on Zero Park Bidding

TMG

affiliate
Just looking for some info on the (Traffic) bidding process with ZeroPark. What do you put your Frequency Filters at? Strategies on Bidding

Hi, @TMG

I love ZP but you have to keep a careful eye on your budget, especially if you start with a RON, it can go down fast. Which is okay, if you're getting conversions. :)

I typically set my frequency filters at once per 12 hour period. Mostly so viewers don't become annoyed or 'blind' to my ad seeing it too often. I'm also hoping that since they don't see it constantly, that they click on it when they get the chance. :)

I'm certainly no expert, others probably do it differently but that's what I do.

Re the bidding, I usually start just very slightly above the top bid and watch what happens from there, adjusting up or down as necessary. What how much you're bidding, to make sure that you're not spending more than the conversion is worth. They say 2-3 times the payout.

As far as threads go, I just typed Zeropark, Zero Park and zeropark bidding (all separate searches) into the search bar (magnifying glass upper right of screen):
Search Results for Query: zeropark | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Search Results for Query: zero park | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Zeropark bidding | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Zeropark getting no traffic despite 'active' status... any thoughts? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
http://www.affiliatefix.com/posts/61380/

So, so many more.

Good luck with ZP. I'm sure you'll like it once you get going.

Hi, @TMG

I love ZP but you have to keep a careful eye on your budget, especially if you start with a RON, it can go down fast. Which is okay, if you're getting conversions. :)

I typically set my frequency filters at once per 12 hour period. Mostly so viewers don't become annoyed or 'blind' to my ad seeing it too often. I'm also hoping that since they don't see it constantly, that they click on it when they get the chance. :)

I'm certainly no expert, others probably do it differently but that's what I do.

Re the bidding, I usually start just very slightly above the top bid and watch what happens from there, adjusting up or down as necessary. What how much you're bidding, to make sure that you're not spending more than the conversion is worth. They say 2-3 times the payout.

As far as threads go, I just typed Zeropark, Zero Park and zeropark bidding (all separate searches) into the search bar (magnifying glass upper right of screen):
Search Results for Query: zeropark | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Search Results for Query: zero park | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Zeropark bidding | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Zeropark getting no traffic despite 'active' status... any thoughts? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
http://www.affiliatefix.com/posts/61380/

So, so many more.

Good luck with ZP. I'm sure you'll like it once you get going.
Thank you for the response!

Check out Zeropark's Youtube channel. They answer your bidding questions there :)
I have another question Servando. Once I am able to access the files that I uploaded to my CDN via the URL. Is there any info on what my next steps should be on this forum. I am trying to figure out what I need to do to have the CDN function correctly. Sorry for all the questions.....I am a newbie and trying to get this up and going. Will I have to go through the process to adding a CNAME for the CDN URL?

Last edited:
banners
Back