The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Suci Jane

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
GAOAD Limited
Hello everyone,

Hope you are staying healthy and safe:).

I represent our affiliate team to look for some direct nutra campaigns to monetize our facebook traffic. Currently we are running keto and ME/ED offers mainly in but not limited to CA, US, UK, DE and FR geos. Both Latin America and Europe are our top geos.

We can do around 200 leads per day for all geos, trying to find some more good converting campaigns or new campaigns with potential to scale revenue:D.

Anyone has any opinions on how to better run ads with facebook, or there's a need on traffic, feel free to share in comments or message me directly;).

Thanks

hello dear,
we have many direct nutra offers about your mentioned above
please ping me in skype to get more details, Skype id :Nancy@funny
Hi there, do you have SS or COD offers? Actually I am looking for direct advertisers of nutra SS and trial.

Hi,
Thanks for that. Do you work on CPS or CPA basis as well? I am interested in CBD offers but barely work on revshare basis unfortunately.
Thanks
Yes, we work on CPA (SS) basis. We have SS offers for Latam, Europe and US.
Revshare is a great option as well. In accordance with our experience, it can give higher CR, as user can buy anything for you to receive your publisher's commission.

Hi guys, I am still looking for nutra offers in SS and trial flows. Only direct advertisers please. Feel free to drop me a message if you're looking traffic.

banners
Back