“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is there an email marketing platform with both of these features?

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by zgall1, Apr 4, 2019.

1. zgall1

zgall1 Affiliate affiliate

I am looking for an email marketing platform that will be used for a drip campaign. The only catch is it has to have these two features. I have looked extensively for one but I can't seem to find anything that has both.
    1. IF/ELSE statements - In other words, if a certain custom field is set to Value 1, then the email will contain Content Block 1. If the custom field is set to Value 2, then the email will contain Content Block 2.

2. Optional unsubscribe links - This one is pretty straightforward. I am looking for a platform that doesn't make unsubscribe links mandatory.
    Any thoughts?

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Certified
    Matt Smith

Matt Smith Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

This post was sent to me so.... you want my thoughts...... work with me ! :)

4. zgall1

I signed up for a free account but I don't see the first feature that I mentioned (IF/ELSE statements) in CleverReach.

5. Certified
    Matt Smith

Matt Smith Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Whats the account number....... you able to contact me?

6. zgall1

It would be easier if you just sent me a screenshot of the feature I am looking for.

banners