The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is there an email marketing platform with both of these features?

zgall1

affiliate
I am looking for an email marketing platform that will be used for a drip campaign. The only catch is it has to have these two features. I have looked extensively for one but I can't seem to find anything that has both.
  1. IF/ELSE statements - In other words, if a certain custom field is set to Value 1, then the email will contain Content Block 1. If the custom field is set to Value 2, then the email will contain Content Block 2.

2. Optional unsubscribe links - This one is pretty straightforward. I am looking for a platform that doesn't make unsubscribe links mandatory.
Any thoughts?

I am looking for an email marketing platform that will be used for a drip campaign. The only catch is it has to have these two features. I have looked extensively for one but I can't seem to find anything that has both.
  1. IF/ELSE statements - In other words, if a certain custom field is set to Value 1, then the email will contain Content Block 1. If the custom field is set to Value 2, then the email will contain Content Block 2.

2. Optional unsubscribe links - This one is pretty straightforward. I am looking for a platform that doesn't make unsubscribe links mandatory.
Any thoughts?

This post was sent to me so.... you want my thoughts...... work with me ! :)

banners
Back