“Guru Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is Social Media the most effective way to Market?

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by DieselFit, Sep 15, 2013.

1. DieselFit

DieselFit Affiliate affiliate

What do you guys think? Are social media websites the answer to all the online marketers out there? Facebook and Twitter are always filled with company representatives who regularly post promotions or even random stuff that attracts more likes and followers. Is it really that important to have a social account filled with fans to help your business succeed?

2. AdCombo
  3. aratiseo

aratiseo Affiliate affiliate

Yes, Off course! All are know that after Google update panda they more concentrate on unique news and articles. if you post there unique content, your thought, image and video instead post a link it will be great acceptable by the Google. So start today, within some days you can get your positive feedback's.
    Remember : Always post couple of new line of your thought not post too many URL there.........
    If you need more tips about Social media, ask any question to me...
    Thanks
    Arati
    ;)

4. gadgetised

gadgetised Guest

I would say so. It gets your content out there, and does help with organic traffic too. The combination of the two will get you a solid amount of traffic.

5. Sandman57

Sandman57 Affiliate affiliate

I have found that advertising through social media get's a lot of activity but with a very low conversion rate. Most the people that have visited my website or links through social media spent less than 30 seconds to 2 minutes on my site.

6. Jessi

Jessi Affiliate affiliate

Is it the MOST effective always? Nah, of course not. I do think that it has the potential to be a powerful marketing source for a lot of businesses, though. It really comes down to what kind of business it's for and how they use social media.

7. SimplySidy

SimplySidy Affiliate affiliate

Unless you know how to market yourself, these social sites arent any good. People have learnt to keep clicking the Like or even comment without actually visiting the embedded link. That happened just because everyone out there started posting about their content. Not that you dont stand a chance to gain quality traffic to your site, still, the chances are getting lesser these days

8. Sofhia Thomas

Sofhia Thomas Affiliate affiliate

Social media marketing is a must in the current day. You can enhance your brand value and let a large number of people know about your website. It is extremely useful to market your products or services faster.

9. tamialexander

tamialexander Affiliate affiliate

Yes social media is most effective way to market.....
    There are some that think "social media marketing" is just the latest hype phrase in promotion, but the truth is it is a new venue that you can use to market and promote your services and products. Public networking centers around interaction with co-workers, prospective clients as well as current clients, brand name also very improve, business has to come.

10. Siraj Mahmood

Siraj Mahmood Affiliate affiliate

Yes it is effective way for market because its a global spider which is spreading so rapidly everywhere.
    We can promote our business with social market like facebook fans page, celebrity pages and so on.. :rolleyes:

11. alishroy

alishroy seo services affiliate

Yes off course social media is the best way to promote your business.with the help of social media you can get more traffic leads and sales.

12. alishroy

alishroy seo services affiliate

Yes social media is a best way to online marketing.

13. Puneet Chauhan

Puneet Chauhan Affiliate affiliate

Yes, through social media client can directly contact with you and your services.

14. irenerear

irenerear Affiliate affiliate

It is an effective way to get long term traffic to your website and get more leads.

15. AshleyBenzen

AshleyBenzen Affiliate affiliate

I also agree with all that social media marketing is the great platform for online marketing. It helps in business promotion as well as in increasing traffic and sales.

banners