The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Is Social Media the most effective way to Market?

DieselFit

affiliate
What do you guys think? Are social media websites the answer to all the online marketers out there? Facebook and Twitter are always filled with company representatives who regularly post promotions or even random stuff that attracts more likes and followers. Is it really that important to have a social account filled with fans to help your business succeed?

Yes, Off course! All are know that after Google update panda they more concentrate on unique news and articles. if you post there unique content, your thought, image and video instead post a link it will be great acceptable by the Google. So start today, within some days you can get your positive feedback's.
Remember : Always post couple of new line of your thought not post too many URL there.........
If you need more tips about Social media, ask any question to me...
Thanks
Arati
;)

I would say so. It gets your content out there, and does help with organic traffic too. The combination of the two will get you a solid amount of traffic.

I have found that advertising through social media get's a lot of activity but with a very low conversion rate. Most the people that have visited my website or links through social media spent less than 30 seconds to 2 minutes on my site.

Is it the MOST effective always? Nah, of course not. I do think that it has the potential to be a powerful marketing source for a lot of businesses, though. It really comes down to what kind of business it's for and how they use social media.

Unless you know how to market yourself, these social sites arent any good. People have learnt to keep clicking the Like or even comment without actually visiting the embedded link. That happened just because everyone out there started posting about their content. Not that you dont stand a chance to gain quality traffic to your site, still, the chances are getting lesser these days

Social media marketing is a must in the current day. You can enhance your brand value and let a large number of people know about your website. It is extremely useful to market your products or services faster.

Yes social media is most effective way to market.....
There are some that think "social media marketing" is just the latest hype phrase in promotion, but the truth is it is a new venue that you can use to market and promote your services and products. Public networking centers around interaction with co-workers, prospective clients as well as current clients, brand name also very improve, business has to come.

Yes it is effective way for market because its a global spider which is spreading so rapidly everywhere.
We can promote our business with social market like facebook fans page, celebrity pages and so on.. :rolleyes:

Yes off course social media is the best way to promote your business.with the help of social media you can get more traffic leads and sales.

I also agree with all that social media marketing is the great platform for online marketing. It helps in business promotion as well as in increasing traffic and sales.

MI
Back