The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is Social Media Helping to Boost Sales for your Business?

Francis Nwokike

affiliate
Hello guys, please how has Social media influenced your business and what method are you using to maximize it? Please kindly share your experiences. Looking to start a new project and want to use social media only for its promotion and traffic generation.

Social Media is not too much helping to boost sales for your business. You should perform both SEO and Social Media Networking tasks, then it will increase your sales.

Social media is a platform of big amount of audience.It is easy to introduce your business via social media.Its true ,if it is not new or different, audiences are not coming your site and will not stay long time in your site.

Using very enticing words and sentences on banner Ads to attract people on Social Media.
Use influencers to spread your word.
Post your products on relevant groups.
In the end, boost the posts.

Hey! Sure, social media is a perfect way for promoting and selling your goods or service. Create business accounts on FB, Twitter, Instagram, and maybe other social media (depends on your product), find your audience, target it, promote your products, create useful and interesting content to attract more and more clients to convert them in leads.

I have avoided spending my personal time with social media but making select and targeted posts then paying a fee to someone that has a strong following in your target niche audience -- to promote your post -- seems like a good idea.

Graybeard, Feb 5, 2018

Francis Nwokike and MarketKing like this

" Whereas when the marketing method is nominally free, such as with word of mouth, we tend to be less ruthless and often end up wasting huge amounts of time because we didn’t have to pay anything upfront. However, there’s an opportunity cost which, if careful analysis is done, often translates to a surprisingly large amount of real money. "

The 1-Page Marketing Plan

Kindle book

just read that -- time is money :)

Graybeard, Feb 5, 2018

Francis Nwokike likes this.

Yes, social media like twitter, facebook, linkdIn, Instagram etc help us to grow traffic to our site if we use them in a proper way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Social media marketing helps to connect with our customers, increase awareness about our brand. With more than three billion people around the world using social media every month. Social media improve our visibility among potential customers, We reach a wide audience by using a large amount of time and effort.

Yes, Francis, social media help in boosting sales for the Business. Making effective and outstanding social media strategies for social media marketing is the best method to increase the rate of business sales. Using a social media platform is the best way to start a new project.

Yesterday I found an small industry oriented new B2B social media group/website.
On topic and not a zoo like Farsebook is -- we'll see how it works out.

Old post but still relevant ...

I had some minor success using a Twitter bot api script I authored; 1.) auto posting 2.) then buying cheap bulk traffic to my social media feed/posts. The hash tags and 'reader' volume got me some good internal Twitter searches. The initial scripting was time consuming but I made 4000+ posts in 4 months with my robot :)

I am going to expand this to some new 'products/offers' in the near future. Maybe to Farsebook but I think those morons will just arbitrarily ban me <<< so I won't most likely ... too much work in troubled waters.

MI
Back