The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is PopAds traffic working?

sabajua

Hello i have some money in popads so i decide try with cpa offers is still working? any advice? what offer or vertical should i use??

Hello i have some money in popads so i decide try with cpa offers is still working? any advice? what offer or vertical should i use??

I am running a dating offer using cheap traffic on popads and it's going alright for me, almost breaking even on my 2nd day which is good, but I'm new to it all so it's good to get my feet wet.

I think it will always "be working" but you have to throw money out there and start testing different things.

I am running a dating offer using cheap traffic on popads and it's going alright for me, almost breaking even on my 2nd day which is good, but I'm new to it all so it's good to get my feet wet.

I think it will always "be working" but you have to throw money out there and start testing different things.
can i pm you? i need some advice

I am running a dating offer using cheap traffic on popads and it's going alright for me, almost breaking even on my 2nd day which is good

That's excellent. You can refine this easily I'm sure. Getting break even quickly like this is always an indicator that you can refine and scale. I would throw up two or three more very similar campaigns at a point like this and run them for five to seven days. I'll bet there is at least one more winner doing that.

EXACTLY! PERFECT!

So
That's excellent. You can refine this easily I'm sure. Getting break even quickly like this is always an indicator that you can refine and scale. I would throw up two or three more very similar campaigns at a point like this and run them for five to seven days. I'll bet there is at least one more winner doing that.

EXACTLY! PERFECT!

Thank you! So far the “break even” campaign is narrowed down to one geo, and mobile only. What would the 2 or 3 other campaigns be targeting? I’m currently waiting for another campaign to be approved, and that one is targeting the same geo, but desktop this time ‍♂️ I tried other countries previously but they just don’t want to convert. I’m using a smart-link by the way.

What would the 2 or 3 other campaigns be targeting?

You answered your own question above. You are doing desktop, that's a variation and good decision to test. You can also try variations of the ad, day-parting, variations on the demographics sometimes can be a big factor in dating niches.

banners
Back