The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Is it worth investing in CryptoCurrency?

Is investing in CryptoCurrency a good idea?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I like this concept -- how is it working out for you?
Seems that it is really not fully operational yet ...
True. Its project. So, after its full release which will be super soon it will be just UK company. These guys already promote it on conferences in US & Asia, I will no need to pay for the service, since I already invested and have their tokens. If the project goes well (they already released platform and 80% of it match my expectations), I will be using crypto instead of traditional USD for a couple of months. Then I just simply use generated revenue from their service for my own purposes to get just more leads and money ;)

So this kind of investing strategy. Of course, not all projects are 100% succesfull, but still.. by investing on initial phase to promising & productive project can really give you some nice & real income.

In any case, as I said before its my approach, so perhaps, some people would see this situation differently.

@Martini You are making the case for speculation not investment ;)
In a speculative context volatility is your friend.
=====

Indexes Price Year Date
S&P MidCap 400 1646 −14.13% Dec/29/2018
NASDAQ 100 6285 −3.47% Dec/29/2018
Dow Jones 23062 −7.10% Dec/28/2018
Russell 2000 1337 −13.68% Dec/28/2018
S&P VIX 28 18.60% Dec/28/2018<<<WINNER VOLATILITY
S&P 500 2485 −7.79% Dec/28/2018
Crypto Price Yearly Date
BTCUSD 3803.07 −71.71% Dec/31/2018
ETHUSD 136.92 −84.02% Dec/31/2018
XRPUSD 0.36 −82.28% Dec/31/2018

Investment? Crap shoot on that basis.

In fact; you can get a 2.3% to 0.5% loss rate on a craps table and 7.25% loss odds rate on an 0 00 roulette wheel in Las Vegas.

What is the Loss Rate on ICO ventures -- 80%+ (so far)? More like buying a lottery ticket.

I like the smart contract and blockchain aspect and the fiat <=> fiat path.
The transactional aspect.
  • As long as the blockchain is 'owned' by the affected parties,
  • and the smart contracts a really 'bullet proof',
  • there is no possibility to defraud or shave.

As of trading - it sounds like you never had a chance to get good % out of investing in ICO..

Im really sorry for you fellow.

As for me I don't consider such investments for trading and getting money out speculation on some exchange. I like approach of having some product at the end of project realization for which I can get real cash.

Long term investment - not short term crap shoot as you just mentioned.

True. Its project. So, after its full release which will be super soon it will be just UK company. These guys already promote it on conferences in US & Asia, I will no need to pay for the service, since I already invested and have their tokens. If the project goes well (they already released platform and 80% of it match my expectations), I will be using crypto instead of traditional USD for a couple of months. Then I just simply use generated revenue from their service for my own purposes to get just more leads and money ;)

So this kind of investing strategy. Of course, not all projects are 100% succesfull, but still.. by investing on initial phase to promising & productive project can really give you some nice & real income.

In any case, as I said before its my approach, so perhaps, some people would see this situation differently.

When do these guys start their activities?

When do these guys start their activities?

As I know this is already on-going project and they already started official campaign to make advertise to the market.

And for sure, friends, this is my personal choice to invest in projects like this to get their product and not money. Cause I am more interested in getting money by the use of the final product. Hehe

Well I won't stop you from dreaming -- the record speaks for itself.
I am very agree. Figures speak for themselves.

Therefore I am not interested in making more money by buying and selling crypto.

@Nanette -- The world will end every day I was born :eek:
If you are wanting to think like a *prepper* one who prepares for the coming disaster -- food, water, bullets and medicine will be worth more than any currency.
What if all the banks fail or are closed by the government? That happened during the Great Depression

Investing.. No!
Trading .. maybe.
I have been accepting Bitcoin for my services since past 6 years, if i had known that BTC is going to be this BIG back then.. i could be a millionaire. But i am glad at least i did not lose any money.
As far as investments go, there are plenty of stable alternatives out there. Crypto is pure speculation and Super high Risk.

You really have to test this out in order to see the results .... There are a few stable-er crypto currencies....seek them out! A little homework never hurt anyone!

Anything accepted in trade has to have *some* value. So, technically crypto currency is not *air*.

But like *hot air* : Crypto currency can rise and fall rapidly with its *temperature*
my-two-scents-coin-zerofuckscoin-300x250.jpg

Investing.. No!
Trading .. maybe.
As far as investments go, there are plenty of stable alternatives out there. Crypto is pure speculation and Super high Risk.
Cryptos can be used for investing, for gambling, and as a currency.
The most interesting part is as a currency.
Cryptos can revolutionise our financial system precisely because they can become currency, an alternative to the Central Banks constantly depreciating fake money.

Their volatility prevent Bitcoin and Co. to become currency, that's why Stablecoins were created and are that successful. Look at the increase of their market cap and trading volume in the last year
Stablecoin Index

Stablecoins will bring cryptos to the masses.
Just think about the companies associated with FB's Libra: Vodafone, Paypal, Facebook etc.

Maybe this is a good introduction to the subject
2019 Complete StableCoin Guide 1/7

Cryptos can be used for investing, for gambling, and as a currency.
The most interesting part is as a currency.
Cryptos can revolutionise our financial system precisely because they can become currency, an alternative to the Central Banks constantly depreciating fake money.

Their volatility prevent Bitcoin and Co. to become currency, that's why Stablecoins were created and are that successful. Look at the increase of their market cap and trading volume in the last year
Stablecoin Index

Stablecoins will bring cryptos to the masses.
Just think about the companies associated with FB's Libra: Vodafone, Paypal, Facebook etc.

Maybe this is a good introduction to the subject
2019 Complete StableCoin Guide 1/7
Just wondering, do you have any affiliation with Stablecoin?

*always have to be some outcome, some real value.* why? Some outcome yes some value ?? why??

Crypto is pure speculation -- approach it that way with limited risk capital.

I do like the idea of some crypto money transaction internationally -- the whole banking system is segmented by too many national laws.

I'm participating to the Affiliate Program of a gold-backed Stablecoin project named Kinesis, which Graybeard is very fond of

I think investing in promising cryptocurrencies will always be relevant and profitable. Why not? That is why I bought BTC, XRP, ETH through https://bikkex.com/ exchange. I like the low fees here. It is really more profitable than other exchanges. Which cryptocurrency do you think will be the most promising in 2021?

Last edited:
Investing in stocks is probably still one of the best passive income options unless you have several businesses that you've hired someone to run, and you get income from them and pay all your employees. That's what comes to my mind when I think about passive income. If you don't have those businesses, then probably investing in gold would be the best way out because I do it myself, and you can even start that with a small amount of money compared to other sources where you can get passive income.

True. Its project.

Investment? Crap shoot on that basis.

In fact; you can get a 2.3% to 0.5% loss rate on a craps table and 7.25% loss odds rate on an 0 00 roulette wheel in Las Vegas.

What is the Loss Rate on ICO ventures -- 80%+ (so far)? More like buying a lottery ticket.

I like the smart contract and blockchain aspect and the fiat <=> fiat path.
The transactional aspect.
  • As long as the blockchain is 'owned' by the affected parties,
  • and the smart contracts a really 'bullet proof',
  • there is no possibility to defraud or shave.

Bitcoin definitely paved the way, but the crypto market has expanded massively since then. It's a good idea to approach new cryptocurrencies with caution. While some might have potential, others could be risky endeavors.

Bitcoin definitely paved the way, but the crypto market has expanded massively since then. It's a good idea to approach new cryptocurrencies with caution. While some might have potential, others could be risky endeavors.
Bitcoin remains a trusted player due to its established track record, but that doesn't mean you should overlook other options. Keep an eye out for well-established projects with strong teams and real-world use cases. If you're looking for a fresh perspective on crypto trading, you might want to check out Ethereum Code. It's an AI-based trading platform, which you might find helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back