The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is it worth investing in CryptoCurrency?

Is investing in CryptoCurrency a good idea?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

gkd_uk

Since Bitcoin launched and performed really well, there are lots of individuals/companies launching CryptoCurrency.

A search on the internet shows a large number of these new CryptoCurrency companies.

Should one avoid these new companies? Is BitCoin the only one to trust?

Thoughts?

I think it is, personally I have around 20% of my crypto holdings in Bitcoin, 50% in Ethereum and the rest in OmiseGo.

You should first read more detail about the new coin.. Its white paper.. road map.. see developer .. and much more details..
Ethereum, Litecoin, IOTA etc are some good coin and you can expand your investment in these..

The demand for bitcoin has become superior. What is interesting is that even though new coins come up, people invest and still feel bitcoin as trusted source of investment and transaction.

Many companies and groups for their own transactions launch an ICO and enter the crypto world. A lot of research is done by them and they try to built their base. They target growth and demand similar to bitcoin.

But extreme caution is to be practised before investing in these newer lot. For they may collapse when there are no takers/investors.

Altcoins such as Ethereum, Ripple, Nem, Monero have all come as an alternative to bitcoin and are worth investing in. They are doing fairly well. It is all a question of security and demand. As of now bitcoin is the best bet. But when investors show interest in any other cryptocurrency then gradually its value will soar.

It is a lot like promoting a CPA offer. You need to know about the factors relating to each coin and what features you think will be the most valued in years to come.

To be honest with you guys, I wouldn't put more money into any cryptocurrency. It's kinda like an unregulated market with some REALLY big investors and well, yes they can manipulate the market whenever they want.
There is no real value behind these so called virtual currencies unlike gold, silver ... etc, hell I would even put my money into treasury bonds instead of bitcoin.
I've had about 100 bitcoins in the last 4 years and of course exchanged them way before I could reach a good ROI on them. However I have to note I didn't use btc as a form of investment during the past years, it was a fast and efficient way to send money all over the world with extremely low fees. And look what happened, now if you wanna send 130 eur worth of btc you have to pay appx. 10% fee if you don't want to wait forever - yes, it just happend to me 3 days ago so I gotta tell ya this, all-in-all bitcoin has become a nicely packed HYIP nothing else.
Note: Of course maybe there are some good alternatives like Ethereum but personally I wouldn't put any serious money into ETH neither.

There is no real value behind these so called virtual currencies unlike gold, silver ... etc, hell I would even put my money into treasury bonds instead of bitcoin.

Of course, we are all entitled to our opinion but I have to say that value is all about perception. There is plenty of real value for me in crypto. Hell, people in Venezuela are adopting it because otherwise, they cant import food at all.

Ok, it is not a substance that can be used in industrial applications like gold for example but most of the market value of gold isn't because of that.

I think less regulation will be exactly the reasons cryptos do well in the long terms. Fiat currency is over-regulated and that is why people are turning away from it.

Personally, I welcome more 'survival of the fittest', in the markets. It is the natural state of things.

Blockchain tech is here to stay, and as a result, many cryptocurrencies as well. But having said that, many of them will be gone in 1-5 years time.

IMO, this will be a lot like the dot com boom in the 90s. You will have your pets.com companies that get a lot of hype but don't last, and you will have your Amazons and Apples which will survive.

A lot of good advice in here. But yes, some of the ones I think will survive are BTC, ETH, NEO, OMG, Monero, and there are several others.

I got into a point that I want to try in buying Crypto, I am not sure how much and not sure which kind.
I know it will probably with around 3000$ not a lot to cry on but not low.
Thinking about Ripple

@ProMunch ; If not clear then don't jump in just for a heck of it. You will simply create more empty air and put yourself at risk....

The time to go back to school and do a quick study and jump back again!! see if that gives you more clear idea.

@ProMunch ; If not clear then don't jump in just for a heck of it. You will simply create more empty air and put yourself at risk....

The time to go back to school and do a quick study and jump back again!! see if that gives you more clear idea.

Thanks for that, you definitely right.
I don't really like to get into things I don't really understand.

But with bitcoins, it's seems that nobody is really understand, So I guess jump into that will let me at least have a nice piece from the cake.

banners
Back