The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Is it worth investing in CryptoCurrency?

Is investing in CryptoCurrency a good idea?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Before 6 months I was prepared to invest, I started how to invest and where, but now I am glad because I didn't. If price will continue to go down maybe at one point I decide to invest.

Well with cryptocurrency being so young, and the market being historically volatile, there is no yes or no answer about the wisdom of investing in cryptocurrency.
If government favors cryptocurrency over the next year, it will help add more pros to current situation.
The unknowns and high price and volatile market make it risky, but i think there are plenty of reasons to be excited despite all that especially long-term.

I earn some money through bitcoin mining.
But I had also been scammed by bitcoin mining sites!
Bitcoin is a risk, I think.
It is new, so we do not know if it is here to stay.

I used to be an active member of this forum. Back in the day when we had the Dojo, there was awesome value here.

Now? Not so much. (Just my opinion)

I invested heavily in crypto 2 years ago and I became financially independent. I literally never have to work another day in my life.

Apart from this forum not providing the value it used to do. (Or maybe it's just me) crypto is the main reason I'm not that active anymore. Online trading has been very useful and has gained me huge profits.

Some tips:
  • Only invest what you're willing to lose
  • Learn how-to read charts
  • Always set stop losses
  • Buy low sell high (seems obvious but I still see a lot of people buying ATH)
  • If you trade short-term take profits regularly
  • If you're long term use a hardware wallet
  • Never follow pump & dumps
  • Do your own research
I'm still running affiliate campaigns, but I made fuck you money on crypto.

Thank you for the tips, Martini. The thing is though you are making a profit but it really isn't safe. The market for cryptocurrency has had a downfall so bad that companies have vanished by investing in it. It really isn't something developing countries should be doing. I guess you have a fair knowledge of what the whole deal around crypto is but not everyone does. But they keep doing it so that they can earn some profit in the future. It doesn't have any government and it doesn't seem to be such a big thing to me as the rest of the people. There are cyber security issues which have affected people. The market is highly volatile with no proper inherent value.

Thank you for the tips, Martini. The thing is though you are making a profit but it really isn't safe. The market for cryptocurrency has had a downfall so bad that companies have vanished by investing in it. It really isn't something developing countries should be doing. I guess you have a fair knowledge of what the whole deal around crypto is but not everyone does. But they keep doing it so that they can earn some profit in the future. It doesn't have any government and it doesn't seem to be such a big thing to me as the rest of the people. There are cyber security issues which have affected people. The market is highly volatile with no proper inherent value.
Crypto currencies has A LOT of work ahead of them to make it stable and more attractive for investors again.

But i believe in it, just not with my money right now haha ;)

Dont listen to any people when you want to do something ,even if people want to help you every mindset its diferent .Some of them try a lot and they cannot succed because of mindset. others they succed very fast as they are programed for succes .Try for yourself and see what it happens

You know how to end up with one million in bitcoin or any crypto? *invest* $3 million LOL
Crypto is not investing it is speculation in personal property. Something you can buy and sell assuming there is liquidity <<< that is not guaranteed by any laws or rules.

I am looking at Stellar XLM for asset transfer of small amounts -- I came to the conclusion you need to cash out every day or two to avoid value changes of more the 1%.

Since Bitcoin launched and performed really well, there are lots of individuals/companies launching CryptoCurrency.

A search on the internet shows a large number of these new CryptoCurrency companies.

Should one avoid these new companies? Is BitCoin the only one to trust?

Thoughts?

I am not sure Bitcoin is the only one to trust because I do not believe it is safe at all. However I can predict that in future we cansee all kinds of value being stored on blockchains, not only incremental tokens (btc, eth) but also tokens representing a real physical value such as diamonds, gold, real estate etc. Still I prefer to be on the safe side and trade with some proved brokers on the proved market if you know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bryan, thanks for your concerns. Yes crypto is very volatile and volatility creates opportunities. Risk management is everything in trading. It's the key to success in any market. Learn how to protect your capital first. Then worry about making profit.

@Martini You are making the case for speculation not investment ;)
In a speculative context volatility is your friend.
=====

Indexes Price Year Date
S&P MidCap 400 1646 −14.13% Dec/29/2018
NASDAQ 100 6285 −3.47% Dec/29/2018
Dow Jones 23062 −7.10% Dec/28/2018
Russell 2000 1337 −13.68% Dec/28/2018
S&P VIX 28 18.60% Dec/28/2018<<<WINNER VOLATILITY
S&P 500 2485 −7.79% Dec/28/2018
Crypto Price Yearly Date
BTCUSD 3803.07 −71.71% Dec/31/2018
ETHUSD 136.92 −84.02% Dec/31/2018
XRPUSD 0.36 −82.28% Dec/31/2018
Correct, I started as an investor and now I'm speculating with part those profits. I should also point out that I made most of my money this year by shorting Bitcoin, NASDAQ and the German DAX.

Apart from that, there are still coins and tokens that make 20% daily moves. You can catch these moves either by technical analysis, fundamental analysis or a combination of both.

Last edited:
I've done some research..
And I would not do that..
If a natural disaster happened?
It is cash You need
Very little few crypto currency retailers, venders accept crypto

I've done some research..
And I would not do that..
If a natural disaster happened?
It is cash You need
Very little few crypto currency retailers, venders accept crypto

I've heard that some affiliate networks do accept crypto as a payment for their services. Maybe it could be interesting? I mean that could be good chance to pay for some service with such kind of "air" currency! Sounds fun!

Anything accepted in trade has to have *some* value. So, technically crypto currency is not *air*.

But like *hot air* : Crypto currency can rise and fall rapidly with its *temperature*
my-two-scents-coin-zerofuckscoin-300x250.jpg

I am agree on that, but anyway there always have to be some outcome, some real value. For instance, now Im checking projects which can really give some value after investing in it, like HOQU for example. Since my interest is cpa marketing, these guys give me a chance to use this "hot air" for getting a real income afterwards. It sounds very promising to me!

I am agree on that, but anyway there always have to be some outcome, some real value. For instance, now Im checking projects which can really give some value after investing in it, like HOQU for example. Since my interest is cpa marketing, these guys give me a chance to use this "hot air" for getting a real income afterwards. It sounds very promising to me!

Hi,

What is HOQU? Im sorry, I don't follow.

I know that yea we can buy and sell this sh*t air and get some profit or loss eventually, but what do you mean by sayin that we can get some other outcome? The guy below just said that it is pure speculation. Or is there anything else to get?

Cheers,
Let's make some extra!

Hi,

What is HOQU? Im sorry, I don't follow.

I know that yea we can buy and sell this sh*t air and get some profit or loss eventually, but what do you mean by sayin that we can get some other outcome? The guy below just said that it is pure speculation. Or is there anything else to get?

Cheers,
Let's make some extra!

Hello fellow,

HOQU is a project for those who is involved in affiliate marketing. These guys basically develop new platform with inner currency HQX. So instead of using traditional currencies it is possible to pay for their services with this tokens.

You can check more info on their website : hoqu dot com .

Its my personal choice, so I am pretty sure that there are many other such kind of projects which allow payment for their services in their own currency.

So from this point of view, it is pretty interesting use of crypto. Not just buy & sell

MI
Back