The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is it Real to meet a Girlfriend while you are working online?

Rob32

Hey Guys!
I have a question.
Do you think that it's real to meet someone (if you are single) when you work online everyday?
I mean Really work online: you wake up, and work via desktop from home from morning till evening?
So, you may have lots of virtual friends... but How about not-virtual? :D

I man, I got meet my girlfriend 6 years ago, it was 3.5 years before I even got into all this Online Marketing world.
So I don't know if I can really give you an advice.

But I think that of course you can.
I have friend that met their love via Instagram.
And working online doesn't mean you have to find your mate Online too.

Go out, or come to Affiliate Conferences - That can be a good solution !

well, apparently there is a very low chance to find a girl sitting at home next to your pc.
But beside your money making activity you should always try to keep active social life. Then you will have many opportunities to meet nice girls.
Besides, you can try tinder :)

Hey Guys!
I have a question.
Do you think that it's real to meet someone (if you are single) when you work online everyday?
I mean Really work online: you wake up, and work via desktop from home from morning till evening?
So, you may have lots of virtual friends... but How about not-virtual? :D
Girlfriends are overrated. Use hookers instead. Not joking. Once you try a professional you never go back.

Hey Guys!
I have a question.

Try Tinder, that is your best bet nowadays :)

MI
Back