The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is it possible to get 1000 followers on Twitter a day?

You can get 1000 followers a Day if you are posting a really really valuable contents and which must attract the users. otherwise I don't think it will happen in a single Day.

I guess it may be possible to get 1000 followers a day if you automate it. But the problem you may run into is the quality of the followers. I would suspect that by using bots you won't get the same results as opposed to manually aadding followers.

followerwonk recommends no more than 250-500 per day (to follow and hope for follow back). I'm pretty sure Twitter has some internal programs that detect high volumes of followers, especially when it's not for a public person or something viral. That's why some account get suspended. Proceed with care :D

totally right but there is one app which is providing not fake but real users.
Well, honestly, those pages that claim to detect real and fake users are not exactly 100% trustworthy and precise, they can even give you a lot of false positives. Look, unless you are a celebrity or some kind of public figure with controversial positions nobody is going to bother to check if your followers are fake or not, I don't even know how many people are even aware of the fact that you can buy followers, so if you think that this will help your business, go ahead, just don't expect engagement from those users.

I'd imagine that most people that are trying to get that many new followers per day will be aware that you can buy them as its probably the first thing that will have come up when they asked the question.

These days you can buy practically anything you want, but the quality varies greatly and if you do hit on a sure fire way to get followers, if it isn't necessarily above board then the Twitter police won't think twice about closing your account down.

MI
Back