The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is it possible to get 1000 followers on Twitter a day?

HelenN

Hey Guys,

Is it possible to get 1000 followers on Twitter a day?

Which methods can I use to achieve that amount?

Thanks
Helen

Hi, Helen. First of all, big welcome to the forum! There are a few of us girls here, now. :)

1,000 followers per day? That may be a little ambitious. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, just saying I don't know how it could.

If I'm not mistaken, you can only have up to 5,000 followers total (or per list, I think). But I agree that it would be nice to get them super-fast.

What our resident social guru (my word for him), @Jay Wessman recommends is following slightly under the daily number allowed. A lot of those will return the favour and follow back.

Jay has some Twitter tuts and follow alongs in The Dojo, if you decide to join.

Meantime, some additional reading for you :):

This thread sort of dropped out of sight but you can add your Twitter here: What is your Twitter? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Ditto this: CPAFix Members to Follow on Twitter! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

This thread may be interesting/helpful to you: 560+ Unique Visitors & 100+ Social Shares to A Week Old Blog | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

There are tons of Twitter threads/posts, just use the search bar (click the magnifying glass, upper right).

Please do not buy or bot 1,000 visitors, or you risk losing your account. You want real people following you, reading your tweets and clicking your links. :)

Hi. It is very possible for you to even get more than 1000 followers on twitter on a daily basis. It usually depends on how your plan is an how practical it is when it comes to its roll out. One tool or feature that you should always use in order to achieve this is being able to gain followers through the hashtags. They are the best ways I have used and worked out. We have a team of guys who come up with a gaining followers hashtag and make it trend through the day for the users to gain followers.

Hi. It is very possible for you to even get more than 1000 followers on twitter on a daily basis. It usually depends on how your plan is an how practical it is when it comes to its roll out. One tool or feature that you should always use in order to achieve this is being able to gain followers through the hashtags. They are the best ways I have used and worked out. We have a team of guys who come up with a gaining followers hashtag and make it trend through the day for the users to gain followers.

Cool tip!

Is 1,000 followers per day allowed?

When i was building twitter pages one useful tip I found in gaining a big following quickly was working with and doing a lot of shout outs with similar niches and pages. Sharing unique, original content will get the retweets and favourites needed for others to share the content.

With advertiser or Paid tweet, I can happen, But with normal day activity, NOOO [ For common lives]

Yes, It is possible. I use TheAddMeFast Bot and Follow Liker Bot for this purpose. And currently I'm getting around 2k followers per day on my 3 twitter accounts. You can even get more as I've running other campaigns as well in my AMF account.

Yes, It is possible. I use TheAddMeFast Bot and Follow Liker Bot for this purpose. And currently I'm getting around 2k followers per day on my 3 twitter accounts. You can even get more as I've running other campaigns as well in my AMF account.

How do you keep your accounts from getting banned?

How do you keep your accounts from getting banned?
It's easy just set your bot settings to look natural. If you've not seen follow liker bot, then check their Twitter edition bot settings and you'll be amazed. And for AMF bot, the chances of getting banned are only 10%, in-case of you're using an extremely new account with lowest waiting time for successful and unsuccessful submissions in bot settings.

If I'm not mistaken, you can only have up to 5,000 followers total (or per list, I think)

You can have millions of followers :), what you can't do is follow more than 5000 people total if your follower / following ratio is low enough.

The actual number of people that you can follow daily before being flagged for aggressive following has never been disclosed by twitter as far as I know, and I don't believe it to be simply a number, probably is more algorithm based

It totally depends on the stuff you do. If you want to achieve this, you must provide some REALLY good and valuable content or just lead an extremely fascinating life / be a famous YouTuber. Of course, If you want your followers to be real people, not just bots.

Yes it is possible and can be automatized. But you will need one bot + vps. Dont worry this is not about spam. But this is about creating engagement and showing your acc as authority on twitter.

Dont worry this is not about spam. But this is about creating engagement and showing your acc as authority on twitter.
What about all this webpages where you can enter a twitter username and the thing returns an estimate of real vs fake followers for that account? I've seen a lot of celebrity types being accused of buying followers so that number actually starts to go against them since now people believe that they are sellouts and desperate wannabes. This actually costs them respect and real followers. I don't even know how accurate those pages are.

The other thing to keep in mind is that fake followers don't click or buy. Anything.

I think AMF, etc. is good for "seeding" an account and to get things rolling.

What about all this webpages where you can enter a twitter username and the thing returns an estimate of real vs fake followers for that account? I've seen a lot of celebrity types being accused of buying followers so that number actually starts to go against them since now people believe that they are sellouts and desperate wannabes. This actually costs them respect and real followers. I don't even know how accurate those pages are.
totally right but there is one app which is providing not fake but real users.

While I'm sure that by using bots, as long as your careful you could get that many new Twitter followers a day, but my question is why would you want to?

Generating 1000 new followers might boost your list but that's all it will do, and you won't all of a sudden get those 1000 new followers all interacting with your page. I'd say 99% of them you'll never have any form of interaction at all with, so what's the point in them being there?

MI
Back