The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is it me or has CPALead's EPC got real bad!

it used to be alot higher i think...just dont seem to be making money with them atm - well not enough.

EPCs can fluctuate from time to time, there are MANY variables to how good your EPC is going to be, theres your own site traffic quality, and then theres advertising budgets on the backends, whos spending money on advertising etc, how your offers are being sorted, etc I mean theres so many variables. If I may make a suggestion, this has helped a few publishers I've talked to in the past, alot of them LOVE to mess with their surveys thinking that they can manage and tweak their offers to their liking, but I have seen this backfire in their faces and end up getting LOW EPCs, I strongly recommend keeping all surveys enabled and letting our formula optimize survey placement for you. The actual reason we allow publishers to disable surveys is because we didn't want to have conflicting surveys with content (example: you wouldn't want a Whats your favorite McDonalds combo survey on your weight loss blog) so then you could disable that offer, it was never intended for publishers to start killing off every offer in their system.

good point Jase - i may go back to opening all surveys up for a few days and see how i do!

My epc is around 0.20 to 0.25 TBH, But I stopped using CPAlead after the support I got was not that great. I did bank them quite well though, Ill prob return in a bit.

Jason... It isn't the users. It's the network. It's the fact that the shaving % is so incredibly high and there aren't any good surveys that are consistent.

ive switched to all surveys active and made about the same amount - more surveys being filled out but less earnings :(

When the AM's are on chat and on msn is usually the only time I get support. It used to be a bit better, as far as EPC goes I have my on and off days, but I think right now would be one of my off days, 200 clicks so far and 0 leads. OUCH

banners
Back