The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is it Fine to Advertise a Site on Youtube Comments

james3322

I mostly time advertise website in website relevant Youtube video comments, i just type some comment along with a website post link ? is it fine or google would mind this ?

I see tons of people do this on YT. Not sure they get any conversions with the method, guess you'd have to try it.

I do this offering affiliate links to items that I covered in the video. I see lots of other channels doing this, I see lots of people suggesting to do this.

Why would you think you can't do this?
-----
After re-reading I see you say in comments. What I posted was for video description.

As for comments, Google will not care, but it's likely that the channel creator will flag these as spam. Anything that does get through, I would expect to have a non-existant click through rating. No one is going to the comment section to find links.

You will be better off making video content, & offering affiliate links within the video description, than spamming channels comment section. 100%.

Last edited:
I'm actually curious, did you get any results from this?
I have a feeling that users won't like that and are likely to downvote/report you.

NO, it's really not a good idea. That looks really unprofessional and there are chances that people will downvote you or even report.

banners
Back