The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is CPA+Facebook ads a profitable combination or not?

saksare

affiliate
Hello Affiliates!

I want to share my startegy as well need to know your verdict on the opinion I built on it. Basically, my strategy is quite simple as most of us apply for promoting affiliate/CPA offers. First, I choose an offer.

If I choose a CPL offer, it normally has a commission of maximum $3 for each Single or double opt-in lead submit. Let's suppose the maximum ($3 per lead).
I build a landing page that highlights some benefits of the offer with one or two calls to action to my affiliate link for the offer. Secondly, I create a facebook ad that links to my landing page. I build a creative facebook ad that had a CTR of around 8% (its an ideal CTR). Here might be the stats of my campaign:

Commission per lead: $3
Facebook ad CPC: $0.4 (I guess its a good CPC for a country like USA)
Facebook ad CTR: 8%
Ad impressions: 900
Total clicks I get on my ad: 72
Total Cost: $28

Now coming over to the offer stats:

Total traffic to the original offer page: 60 (suppose 12 clicks dropped due to bounce rate)
Offer CR: 12%
Total conversions: 60*0.12= 7.2 conversions
Total ROI: 7.2*$3= $22 approx

So in an ideal scenerio like above, I invest $28 on Facebook and earned $22. So, in a longer run, CPL are not profitable through facebook ads . So, I want to know your opinions how are affiliates keeping a profit on CPL offers that give you around $3 max?

Lots of people make lots of money using CPA + FB ads (no, I'm not one of them :D).

What I was wondering is if you tested more than one lander and ad?

I'm going to move this thread to the PPC forum to get you some more traction. ;)

Well it is if you find the right combination or you know your game better .many people are rocking it with facebook ads

Facebook ads are extremely profitable. You haven't spent enough yet to gauge whether or not you can make money. Test more landers and ads and raise your CVR. Then, use the pixel correctly and you win.

Actually, is it normal payout or not depends on many things - offer's niche, conversion type, country, and many other things. Generally speaking, if it's your first try, better to start with something simple - pay per registration, login and with WH offers of course. You can check games, survey, some e-commerce products.

Try Pay per Call offers in the FB ads - they do have much better payout and CR comparing to usual CPL

banners
Back