The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is content really effective?

Yes, so long as the content contains your keywords at a 10 - 15% density - so if you have a 500 word article, the keywords should appear 10 - 15 times.

Definately. Without content it's impossible to get traffic. Why? There is nothing to see on your site, why would you go in an empty store?

When people see you write unique content, they will start backlinking to your site and bookmark it -> more traffic. They might even tell there friends they read something cool on your site.

Once you got content you can start to do SEO yourself, but have atleast a few good topics or people will go away and never come back.

Yes, so long as the content contains your keywords at a 10 - 15% density - so if you have a 500 word article, the keywords should appear 10 - 15 times.

Personally, I think the concept of keyword density has been overblown and overstated.

Your primary search terms need to be (1) included in the page title, (2) repeated in as natural a form as possible in the actual text on the page, and (3) included in the anchor text of some of the incoming links for that page.

Forget about whether it's 3%, 5%, 10%, or 15%. There isn't even any general agreement on what that percentage is supposed to be, other than keeping it low enough to avoid having the page look like a spamfest.

I agree with minstrel. Back in the early days of SEO people thought it was important and analyzed/argued about what the perfect % was. But these days I don't even worry about key word density, because it's just not that important and there IS no magic number.

What I do is WRITE FOR HUMANS in the body content. If you are writing about green widgets, those 2 words are naturally going to come up in headings and throughout the content a few times. Then again like minstrel said, just make sure the key words are in the title and get some good incoming anchor links.

I also agree with minstrel

But, yes you need content.

People won't buy from nothing. Link to nothing. Nor read nothing.

if you want put good content on your site AND keep the content being updated - easiest when using a blog format - then it will win you traffic ...

even better, in new posts, don't forget to link back to other previous posts ... good inlinks can be just as useful as getting good backlinks

banners
Back