The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which content locker is best?

OscarMike

Hi everyone, I've tried MyLead's content locker and my browser keeps preventing the page from loading because it says it's malware.

I had the same experience with CPA Grip's content locker.

Have any of you had a good experience with any of the above CPA networks' content locker? Are there any content lockers out there that don't trigger a malware warning?

Thanks

Why do you think so?
Have you tested it on another (or several other) computer/mobile devices without any anti-virus programs running?
Have you tested it with other browsers and systems also.
It's also possible that the content linked to is in fact malware ... that is being detected

Are there any content lockers out there that don't trigger a malware warning?

This is happening more and more now. I use Malwarebytes, Zone Alarm, plus I have the detectors in the various browsers turned on. Very often networks are flagged by these tools. I do this for both the links to businesses here on AffiliateFix and for my own landers and sites. While I haven't had any of mine flagged, I have seen many networks, services, and landers flagged by these tools. I always inform the page and site owners so they can mitigate the issue.

You need to know that it can be the domain itself that is flagged. It may have developed a reputation within some of the various detectors. I would test the domain without the script to see if you get the same results.

banners
Back