The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is cloaker the only way for PPC ads?

thehustler

Hi, nowadays I’m seeing adwords and fb are more strict and they are even detecting popular cloakers. Some are still working but I think they would eventually get detected as well as big G and FB are constantly improving their systems.

Cloakers cost a good fortune for starters like me and it’s really impossible to afford for people like me who are just starting out in this field but yes when I make some money, I would definitely get it.

So, I would just like to know how are people still running CPA offers, Clickbank offers and all kinds of other CPA offers that have a couple of redirects successfully on AdWords and Facebook and banking fat amount?

Any free way for starters like me to run CPA offers and similar offers on AdWords without complicating my adwords account?

Hello,
Dear. I have to best suggestion for the without for Adwords complication free and best appropriate tool provides for the just your time wasting and money safe it not lost of the any categorize. my personal opinion you have to not take the free Cloakers run of the CPA. you have to buy it easily and it is not costly and I think you go for linkscloaking it cheap and best nowadays.

banners
Back