“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is ClickBank a good place to start for affiliate marketing?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by JodiGeorge, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

What I meant by contemporary is that;
    1. The landing pages were not HTTPS > people expect that today. Chrome advises 'not secure' that is bad for conversions -- psychologically.
    2. The landing pages for many offers are outdated and if the offers were making money they would look updated. Only a fool doesn't spend money on a profitable business.
    Still, there are probably 500 'offers' in that 10% that meet the above criterion.

2. Voluum
  3. JonathanB

JonathanB Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Yes, it's sad but true...

“The graveyard is the richest place on earth, because it is here that you will find all the hopes and dreams that were never fulfilled, the books that were never written, the songs that were never sung, the inventions that were never shared, the cures that were never discovered, all because someone was too afraid to take that first step, keep with the problem, or determined to carry out their dream.” - Les Brown

It's a shame that even those determined enough to carry out their dream don't get guarantees for success :)

4. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

they call that a paycheck or a toaster < that has a guarantee

JonathanB likes this.
  5. Viktor Pulpan

Viktor Pulpan Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi guys, I am new here and also new at digital publishing.

I had launched my first online course and put my product on Clickbank and JVzoo but I need your help: How do the affiliates come to me or how can I recruit them?
    Are there other possibilities about how to come to affiliates because I need them to promote my online course.

I appreciate your time and your answers :)

6. IN-Geneva

IN-Geneva Affiliate affiliate

click bank isn't the best place online to start your track, I see Jvazo is more better.
    regarding the cpa networks, I see also peerfly, mostcpa, maxbounty, clickdealer

7. Viktor Pulpan

t
    Thank you much.

Would you also recommend that I buy thier Ads for JVzoo so the affiliates see my launch in the top hot section and when they log in and also in their emails? This sort of ads costs for a week about 1.500 $. I am thinking about it if it is worthwhile?

Thank you in advance ;)

8. jsow

jsow Affiliate affiliate

Clickbank is okay but also try JVZoo.

9. Viktor Pulpan

Thank you much. Would you also recommend to buy their ads to attract affiliates?

MI