“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

Is ClickBank a good place to start for affiliate marketing?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by JodiGeorge, Apr 4, 2019.

1. JodiGeorge

JodiGeorge Affiliate affiliate

Hi All,

I want to get started in affiliate marketing and after some research, I believe that ClickBank would be a great place to start.

I came across a review that advised me on the programs they offer if you want to create and sell your own product, or if you simply want to promote other peoples products. I think I am leaning towards promoting someone else's product as of now.

I would love it if you would take the time to look over the review and give me your opinions. It is onlineclimb.com

Kind Regards.

2. CPA Evolution
  3. sergbit7

sergbit7 Affiliate affiliate

yes, ClickBank would be a good place to start

4. Fiverr Affiliates

Fiverr Affiliates Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I would argue that Clickbank is a bit outdated and the offers there are usually too blend. JVZoo is a much better alternative.

Faelmaran likes this.
  5. Faelmaran

Faelmaran Affiliate affiliate

It was my first affiliate network on which I registered long time ago. It's not CPA not physical product based, you will be selling your own or somebody else infoproducts. Which can contain a lot of fishy offerings and smells scum, but with time and experience you will work out your own way of filtering them. Better to start with blog and SEO. There are other things like e-mail marketing and paid ads (mainly for your own products). But that's it. Start with it. They now pay even without need to cash checks anymore as far as I know.

6. MyLead

MyLead Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Clickbank is a little bit outdated in my opinion. Modern work requires modern solutions so it's good to look for digital products, things that you can't find in other places. Also it's good to start with promoting some well-known brands, for example, big shops which are having good trust score on the internet. Of course, you'll get lower commission, but it's easier to start in my opinion with it.

7. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

10%? of the offers on clickbank are 'contemporary'
    The products are digital only and in the informational or 'education' areas -- your target audience will matter in making conversions.

banners