The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

is blogging worth it?

Cute-Sandra

affiliate
in my country people tend to label blogging as a dead and old means of making money for their main motive is to apply "google adsense" , but after sometime of gotten approved by google, "gbam" google ban them for two or more reasons,

this has diviated their attention into "FREELANCING", i can say that 90% of bloggers and non bloggers now earn a reasonable amount of money from freelancing, fiverr to be precise.

so would like to know if blogging still worth it?

It really depends on what you mean by "blog" or "blogging". There are many bloggers making a lot of money from their blogs either by affiliate links, online courses, adsense, membership, etc.

Give readers a good reason to read your blog and you'll be fine

blogging is 100% worth it as long as you cover the relevant topics you are wanting to rank for as it has a meaning to it.. i.e 400 words may be better than 1000 words if you are merely dragging it out for the sake of putting more words onto a page.

in my country people tend to label blogging as a dead and old means of making money for their main motive is to apply "google adsense" , but after sometime of gotten approved by google, "gbam" google ban them for two or more reasons,

this has diviated their attention into "FREELANCING", i can say that 90% of bloggers and non bloggers now earn a reasonable amount of money from freelancing, fiverr to be precise.

so would like to know if blogging still worth it?

Hi Cute-Sandra, blogging is definitely worth it. There are a lot of reasons why you should Blog:

1) It helps drive traffic to your website
2) It helps convert that traffic into leads
3) It helps establish authority.
4) It drives long-term results.

All these things can only be achieved if you choose a niche and remain loyal to, you also want to consider adding value to your audience.
Value creation in blogging is always important.

Hi,

It's interesting that you say people in your country (USA) claim blogging as a dead-end. Sure, Google Adsense is hard, but perhaps the solution is to shift your monetization efforts. But blogging still has a lot of value. You have to look at who would be your blogging competition. For example, if there are a lot of established, authority sites ranking for your keywords, and you're just starting up from scratch, Fiverr is not the worst option ;)

MI
Back