The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cocaine is worth more than gold?

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
How can a one-time use recreational drug
be worth more per gram
than the world's most valuable, useful and sought after minerals since the start of human history?

That is just crazy! I'll stick with gold!

Scrooge Mcduck Disney GIF

There is no gold cartel --that's partly why :D

I don't know that I would agree with that. There is a global effort of some that are claimed to be a significant influence on the gold market to some degree. Example, the buying and selling of investment gold certificates is known, and has been proven, to over sell the gold deposit certificate inventory and this has an effect on ingot/bar buys and sells. It is a smaller portion of the gold market, but it has always made me wonder if there are in fact larger unknown players in parallel tracks to them.

that is just market manipulation.

Which is unlawful.

From Investopedia:
Market manipulation is conduct designed to deceive investors by controlling or artificially affecting the price of securities. Manipulation is illegal in most cases, but it can be difficult for regulators and other authorities to detect and prove.

OPEC, Drug cartels are not that much different.

Absolutely and we still tolerate it because it benefits most governments to some degree.

Cryptocurrency is an existential threat to the sovereign government currency system.

While the threat exists, its mostly leveled off as the lawful and the 95% majority won't participate due to lack of regulation and most importantly because there is no insured deposit stipulations. On the other hand, the criminals have established a strong crypto presence for those same reasons.

Sprott Physical Gold Trust (PHYS) Actually has all the Gold in storage and is Security Law regulated by the Canadian and other governments where they sell shares in that gold.

Well, this is actually the recommendation I always make with precious metals. I have a friend that got into vaulting in the early 80's and encouraged me all along the way. When I finally took the plunge into metals I was fully dedicated to vaulting. The certificate issuers have been over selling the inventory for decades. Owning certificates is not a safe bet if there was ever a massive bank run and investers want to disslve those investments for capital.

JP Morgan crooks

They are one of many, well beyond our reach and that of most others. They are too well protected internationally. They have a vault full of financial secrets the 1% can never let see the light of day.

Last edited:
TJ, that is just market manipulation. Cartels are criminal conspiracies. OPEC, Drug cartels are not that much different. When governments make something with high demand illegal --prices go up also. Not taking any moral positions here just stating facts.

Government Central Banks are really the Currency Cartel.

Cryptocurrency is an existential threat to the sovereign government currency system. Not so much different from my neighbor's 'unregulated' personal grow 12 pot plants (that part is legal here) but he sells them to a unregistered seller for $1,200 per plant. Cash transaction probably.

I will give you an example: When the voters in this state legalized recreational marijuana the price fell 50% in one year when recreational marijuana became legal to retail by state licensed dealers --and the state collects an 8% excise tax plus a 6% sales tax --or 14% off the top.

So the drug cartel has a few new challengers :D

Sprott Physical Gold Trust (PHYS) Actually has all the Gold in storage and is Security Law regulated by the Canadian and other governments where they sell shares in that gold.

Meanwhile at the LME (London Metals Exchange) the JP Morgan crooks are busy at it

I think it's more a matter of manipulative deals that are just waking the line. The same could be said for the Google anti-trust actions going on right now.

well because its a pleasure and pleasure was always a huge desire for people .Its one of the most powerful emotion that human can have

Yesterday, the US Central Bank "the FED" thew another legal manipulation into the currency, bond and stock markets; and by default into the precious metals markets. The FED has raised its interest rates 500% in a year --supposedly to fight a phantom interest rate that followed the Great Recession.

The FED has caused a mid-level and regional bank crisis and may have to begin new manipulation in the stock marked buying the stock in the bank that they have ruined bu stuffing them with under-market treasury bonds. So, that is not manipulation?

fedtotherescue.jpg

If you are a 'gold bug' the higher interest rates are suppressing the spot gold prices.

MI
Back