The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Is anyone willing to review my landing page

schleprock

My PPC network wants to talk to me before they will approve my LP to be used. They won't tell me why and we are not connecting by phone. My work hours are the same as theirs but I don't work in an office, so it is difficult. They won't email either.

Anyway, it can only be one of two things my landing page or that I want to use ZeroPark traffic.

ragingalcoholic.com/go/get-addiction-treatment-now/

That is the lander and from ZP I was planning on KW traffic, I believe they get that from parked domains.

Is there something "off" or even outright wrong with my lander.

Thanks

Edit:
I spoke with Ring Partner this morning 6/22 and they approved it. They made no comment as to what was originally holding them up.

Anyway, I would still love to get an opinion on how to improve this LP if anyone is willing.

Last edited:
I'm assuming this is a pay per call not pay per click campaign. when I try to enter the url it doesn't work, I just had to google it. Also the main page shows error 404 not found. That's a problem

Hello. I am a web developer who has been working on creation and customization of the landing pages for the clients, therefore, I amwilling to have at your LP just to be able to know what challenges you are going through. It is from that point that I will be able to tell you the best move or tips that you have to put into consideration to have your LP working the way you want them to. Feel free to contact me through the PM section.

Thanks for trying to look. Sorry about its being gone. I have changed it a number of times. But this is it if you are still willing to give me some feedback.

This is my first LP, even thought it has probably had 30 or more revisions.

» Segments

I would really like to know what you think, even if its that you don't like it.
It is a lot cheaper to hear that from peers than it is to keep sending traffic to a lousy LP.

(also, Pingdom and GT Metrix give it an A for page speed but it seems to load slowly on my browser today. Pingdom put it at 1.9 seconds and GT Metrix puts it at 4.6 seconds.) I will have to work on that.
(the slowness also effects the segment size, it will look scrunched at first, but better once it loads fully)

Do you know if a CDN would significantly increase delivery speeds in the USA, the offer is USA only. The page speed problems seem to change daily.

Anyway, thank you

I noticed you published the phone number multiple times within the LP. My reccomendation is to include it only 2 times, once on the top, and once on the bottom... Maybe substitute it with buttons?

What I would do with a lander:

• Hero Image
  • Heading
  • Subheading
  • Survey To Segment Your Visitors (a message that resonates with a female college aged, binge drinking alcoholic is going to be vastly different than a male blue collar, middle aged alcoholic who doesn't believe that he's had one too many)
  • Taylor your marketing message for identified segments based on the survey results.
  • At the ending of the message series, provide the number.

Personally I would reduce the overall page height, try to limit the areas and concentrate the focus to a certain section.
The smaller the page will be, the less options the user has.

Definitely open to giving some feedback, but the link you provided to the LP returns a 404. If you still want feedback, let us know where to find the page.

banners
Back