The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is anyone actually making any money?

Hi,
One gonna need patience and spend a lot of time - but in the end it's worth the hard work! took me about 6 months till I maid my first 12$.

The best way to get to know is to try it yourself. Everyone can give you a good piece of advice but what works for them may not for you. So keep going and learn along the way.

I personally have been earning a full-time income from affiliate programs since 1999. It is very doable and I know dozens of other people who are also earning full-time incomes.

One very popular proven strategy is to write a very honest credible review for a product that is already known to sell well. Then to build enough solid backlinks (usually 20-30 for reasonably competitive topics) to get that page into the top rankings of Google.

• no article directories
  • no buying links
  • no junk link
s of any kind

In addition using Google Website Optimizer is a must to understand what the visitors are doing when they land on the page.

I have found it is all about staying focused on the right things which is to strategically build pages that rank and convert visitors into customers.

It can be done but only if you stick with it.

No hocus pocus, just focus!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey James, long time no talk!

Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to weigh in today. Your insights mean so much!

Oh and BTW I may steal this line from you:
"No hocus pocus, just focus!"

In fact I may shout it from the virtual rooftop of this forum multiple times per day!

No hocus pocus, just focus!

The hardest part at the beginning is wanting to succeed within the first couple of days, and that never happens (well, I suppose it can, in the same way your ticket might win the lottery, but I wouldn't count on it).

The most common story is someone starts out, responds to a ton of opportunity offers, spends hundreds or thousands of dollars, makes no money, and quits. We try to do everything that comes along and find we've "learned' a lot - except how to stick to one thing and master it.

Best advice is when you find a step by step plan (and there are several out there) that you focus on it and stay with it until you get results. Of course that means 'tweaking' it as you go along. I just mean not to keep buying offers without ever staying with one thing long enough to make it succeed.

i would relate affiliate marketing to online poker. it takes years and years of studying to even play at a break-even level, and even if you become a winning player, only the very top are making respectable money. its a hard way to make an easy living, with an opportunity to become very rich.

I am agree that noone here can tell whether you will be sucessful in affiliate marketing, the only one way to find this out is to try. There was time when I didnt believe that seo can bring me money but not now :)

I'm starting a new SEO project will $15 startup, hoping to be making $50 dollars a day after the first month. I'll let you know how it goes, and maybe provide some advice on how to get there. Cheers

Have fun! :D

...the key to success is to quit if you don't make $50 a day after a month. oh, wait.. I think I have that backwards or something. lol.. where are my notes. :(

i agree any traffic is a good traffic. if you are interested in getting more traffic to your website, why don't you use cpcs? you can try miva, 7search, plexious, affinity... could be very useful..

Hi,

It all takes time but there is money to be made, you've just got to keep trail & test all the time. I know there are people making big bucks you have just got to hit that vein of gold...but you've got to keep digging for it first !

Yeah I have my fair share of spam comments on my blog, I got the mediator setting on and I sort through them.

Keep digging man !!

At first i had the same problem for almost 2 years not until i learned the right way build a successful online/offline business.
I want the world to know that 81% of the future employment is going to be Dealing with people.
1 You have to help more people get what they want depending on your Niche Market

Hey guys, i came across this new clickbank offer seems like someone leak it out before the launch. People were saying they have $1EPC from promoting it. Just wondering if it's truth and anyone promote it before any good results to share?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can assure you there are plenty of people that make money from affiliate marketing online.

Just have patience and try to learn as much as possible. Then try try try. Every success affiliate started at 0

MI
Back