The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is a video affiliate website possible?

him77

affiliate
Thanks in advance

I have a video website focused on urban music and what I want to do is offer products that are connected to ubran culture. The website is mostly music videos and video news/updates.I want to add product reviews and other such content. I know it comes down to traffic when talking about affilite marketing but I wanted to see what you guys think.

Would it be possible for someone to become success in the area of affiliate sales from such a wesbite?

Do you think this would work in temr sof generating a living income over time?

Any tips or advice to make this work would be a blessing!!!

Hi There,

Yes a video site could work, but depends on so many things, especially like you said, how much targeted traffic you can get.

But other things factor in too, like what types of products you'll sell and how much commission they will pay out. Another biggie is whether this is a 'buying' market. For example entertainment and joke sites are traditionally tough to monetize because people are there to be entertained not to buy.

Think outside the box a little and also do some research. I don't know that market well but I would think music, MP3 players, maybe related books would be compatible products. Plus there are probably some clothing merchants that would be a good fit. Then see how much commission they payout.

Google urban music and see what types of products are being sold in Adwords ads. Visit some related music sites or an online magazine type sites for your market and see what types of ads they are running.

Hope this give you some ideas, but sorry can't give you a firm answer. To a large degree how successful you could be with this type of site depends on YOU! :)

banners
Back