The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling Is $900 enough to you? Set and forget method

is this method still work until now?
and do you give us for support forever?
how many days we can see the result .. that i can get money?

thanks,

Here's the answers.

► Method still works.
► Support is no more included (300++ copies sold).
► I'm not giving any earnings guarantee, please understand.

Best regards,
Haris

If you want to make money in days, you have to put EFFORT in it. It's all about your special techniques.

I have read your E-book and it was something new for me. Nice book!

is this method still work until now?
and do you give us for support forever?
how many days we can see the result .. that i can get money?

thanks,

I got this too. It's a nice method, and it can't be saturated as already stated ;) Plus, it's easy to twist :)

It's not really unique, although I haven't seen this method written out in such detail anywhere, if at all. So it's well worth the price.

If you want to make money in days, you have to put EFFORT in it. It's all about your special techniques.

I have read your E-book and it was something new for me. Nice book!

I got this too. It's a nice method, and it can't be saturated as already stated ;) Plus, it's easy to twist :)

It's not really unique, although I haven't seen this method written out in such detail anywhere, if at all. So it's well worth the price.

Thank you very much for your reviews, guys. :)

It could be great if you continue supporting cause a lot of newbie here.Btw great work sir

I really enjoy helping others to write their success stories, BUT I'm very busy these days, and I already mentioned that support will be available only for first comers. Usually, consultations and mentoring in this industry costs much more. Since this is not a service, but product (not software), there is no need for support.

Best regards,
Haris

I read ebook :)
I can say just it: IT'S AWESOME
But if you dont have little brain you can make so much money... if you want to make money need to work.

About ebook, this method cannot be saturated and is awesome if you have some software like xumer or scappebox if you dont have one or both you can make SEO manual..
This ebook is for newbie but subject is really awesome, recommand this ebook.
I have just 17 years and i earn from CPA arround 20.000-22.000$ / annually, but with this new (for me) method i can improve my earnings.
And.. i am from Romania and in Romania average wage is 200$/monthly with this ebook you can earn in first 3 month min. 2.000$

Edit: Sorry for my english, when i discovered internet marketing i dropped out school, a poor choice

banners
Back