The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Selling Is $900 enough to you? Set and forget method

Bought it yesterday.

My review: Great! For that price, it's nobrainer. Method is unique and promising.

Thank you for this offer, Haris.

~ Andy.

Might have to buy this method how much have you guys made from it?

I've seen many people here at CPAfix bought it.

Just to let you know guys.. I've earned $978,54 last two weeks. That's $70 per day, passive income. Just like xapuc said, it's set and forget method. If you can't make money with this, you must be a dumdum.

Thank you for sharing this with us Haris.

I've seen many people here at CPAfix bought it.

Just to let you know guys.. I've earned $978,54 last two weeks. That's $70 per day, passive income. Just like xapuc said, it's set and forget method. If you can't make money with this, you must be a dumdum.

Thank you for sharing this with us Haris.

Thank you for sharing your earning stats with us, andy.

I hope you'll earn much more in near future.
Best regards,
Haris.

hi xapuc, for this method, are you using CPA+content locking? if yes, do we need content locker pro or do we need to code the locker ourselves? Thanks:)

hi xapuc, for this method, are you using CPA+content locking? if yes, do we need content locker pro or do we need to code the locker ourselves? Thanks:)

Hi Athena,

Yes. We're using content locker, but you don't need any technical skills regarding content locking. You'll use resources I provided in blueprint.

I bought this a while back but not had time to put into action. This is my main task for today :D

I will let you know how it goes

banners
Back