The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

IP Targeting Monetization when media buying

Is IP(range)-Targeting good idea when it comes to media buying?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

• Never tried

• Total voters

Navid

I have a friend that is a good media buyer. He gets tons of top-quality traffic to his sites (he targets based on country & site whitelists he has created and mainly (98%) pop-under traffic).

He is willing to give me IP-whitelist he has created recently (based on his traffic). So my question is, is it a good point to start targeting these IPs (IP Range) when purchasing traffic since these IPs are sure to be good with pop-unders?

(Reason I asked for this whitelist is that if I start targeting sites and Geos myself, it will take ages to optimize everything myself)

yes that's going to help you .
what's even better is if he gives you the traffic source of each white-list .
that will help a lot for sure :).

That really is a good idea! I also recommend you to ask your AM for top IP Ranges for the offers you are going to promote. For example, we at WapEmpire usually share top converting IPs for your whitelists.

What network do you work on?

I'm an Affiliate Manager for Bitterstrawberry. We focus on mobile traffic monetization on a performance basis, so CPA, CPL and CPI are our strong suites. You can add me on skype (live:lc_1560) if you want to see about mutual business opportunities.

Last edited:
I'm an Affiliate Manager for Bitterstrawberry. We focus on mobile traffic monetization on a performance basis, so CPA, CPL and CPI are our strong suites. You can add me on skype (live:cgc_187) if you want to see about mutual business opportunities.
Thanks man. Im adding you know

MI
Back