The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Investments programs

I Brian

I have a site covering investment news, and would like to be able to offer aff financial services links, especially for Forex, equities, commodities, and general investment programs.

Market would be primarily UK, though it would be a shame to waste any US and European traffic I may also gain.

Any suggestion of where I should be looking to sign up - ie, aff management companies, with good product ranges in these areas?

Or should I even be looking to track down individual vendors first and sign up with them directly?

Suggestions most welcome.

G'day Brian

May I also point out that I am a member of a Stock Trading forum, and I know there are people in that forum who invest in all overseas exchanges, including the UK. And to go to the effort of trading in overseas exchanges, they are no doubt investing larger sums than I could possibly afford. I dont know if it would be worth your while or not, but maybe include Australia for your marketing too.

And good luck with it mate

AJ

Excellent suggestion ajaussiemale. That could prove to be very beneficial I, Brian especially in the Joint Venture market.

ajaussiemale said:
G'day Brian

May I also point out that I am a member of a Stock Trading forum, and I know there are people in that forum who invest in all overseas exchanges, including the UK. And to go to the effort of trading in overseas exchanges, they are no doubt investing larger sums than I could possibly afford. I dont know if it would be worth your while or not, but maybe include Australia for your marketing too.

And good luck with it mate

AJ

I agree - I would try not to miss out on any of the major English-speaking countries. :)

MI
Back