The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Investing in Advertisements

KayTech

affiliate
Hello,

I want to talk a little bit about investing in advertisements and show why it might be a good method for traffic generation, or perhaps one of the best.

We all have to face the truth that sometimes it is quite hard to get traffic at the beginning, what I've done in the past is invested in advertisements and the results were good to begin with. I think to invest in advertisements it should be done wisely, otherwise you would lose money and end up with no revenue generated from traffic.

Advertisements can be done through so many ways such as:

1. Popular Videos
2. Similar websites
3. Advertisement companies (Websites made especially to advertise websites)

The costs of actually advertising your website/forum is dependant upon the method you use, however, it is recommended to use charts and calculations to check whether you're earning or losing.

In my experience, if your website/forum has brought a lot of traffic, lowering advertisements may not hurt. If you're getting paid, you can use a small portion of the money that goes to advertising and this will keep you up :)

What do you think, has advertising helped you in some way? Share your experience with it.

I think Google Adwords is the best platform to advertise your website. You can drive paid traffic to your website via Adwords. You can also advertise with PTC and Traffic Exchange, however, these methods are frowned upon by many marketers and ad networks.

MI
Back