The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Introductions

karldkpm

affiliate
Hi all,

I just wanted to take a moment to say hi and introduce myself to the community. I'm looking forward to being an active member, sharing and learning from others.

My name is Karl and I live in the UK. Wishing you all success in your projects.

Hi @azgold, I've been involved in the industry for a few years now and do okay as an affiliate for the products that I promote but want to expand my knowledge and take it to the next level.

Awesome! Have a poke around the community. There's a search feature (upper right of the page, a magnifying glass) if that helps. If you can't find what you're looking for, just start a thread and ask for help anytime. We like helping. :)

Last edited:

Hello @karldkpm , it's great to have you with and welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

I just wanted to take a moment to say hi and introduce myself to the community. I'm looking forward to being an active member, sharing and learning from others.

My name is Karl and I live in the UK. Wishing you all success in your projects.

We have a large contingent of members from the UK in the community including the forum owners. I'm certain you will hook up with many as time goes by.

What are the areas of marketing do you currently focus on?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hello @karldkpm , it's great to have you with and welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

We have a large contingent of members from the UK in the community including the forum owners. I'm certain you will hook up with many as time goes by.

What are the areas of marketing do you currently focus on?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J
Currently SEO for content promotion of affiliate products, etc. I'm very interested in learning more about mobile marketing and delving more into the other affiliate networks out there (I currently use Clickbank, CJ, Shareasale, etc). I've spent a lot of years providing white-label SEO services for a few web design companies and it feels great branching out on my own.

I'm definitely looking forward to learning from the group and hopefully sharing what works for me in my journey. Thanks for reaching out @T J Tutor

MI
Back