The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introduction

collectivepicks

affiliate
Hello. I am glad to be here. My name is Alex, I'm a Public Relations Officer and Co-Owner of a small business I developed with my friends regarding the sports betting market and how you can profit from this industry on a monthly basis. For anyone interested you can look for us on Google, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter by searching CollectivePicks. Feel free to send us any feedback or opinions about our daily work! Thank you!

Hello. I am glad to be here. My name is Alex,

Hi @collectivepicks , how's it going? Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm a Public Relations Officer and Co-Owner of a small business I developed with my friends regarding the sports betting market and how you can profit from this industry on a monthly basis. For anyone interested you can look for us on Google, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter by searching CollectivePicks. Feel free to send us any feedback or opinions about our daily work! Thank you!

So, what brings you to our community? Are you here to promote your site, recruit affiliates, learn how to promote your site better?

When it comes to pitching your business and services, or recruiting affiliates from our membership, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option!

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hello and thank you for your replies. I will follow your instructions @TJ and thanks for the help. Our sport bets are opened for any country but please do not misunderstand the meaning of sports betting. We are the ones that inspire and help the players to have successful bets, we are not bookies. Actually, we are fighting the bookies trying to win all the bets!

MI
Back