The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Introduction

nittany

affiliate
Hi all,
I have been lurking in the past couple of months. Finally decide to join as I found this forum quite newbie friendly. I got my first online paycheck last year from popup traffic (thanks mobicow). Since then I have started to look for another way to earn money online. Trying PPC campaign few months back (hopefully receive the first payout next month). Now I am trying to learn CPA.

Hello @nittany , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I have been lurking in the past couple of months. Finally decide to join as I found this forum quite newbie friendly. I got my first online paycheck last year from popup traffic (thanks mobicow). Since then I have started to look for another way to earn money online. Trying PPC campaign few months back (hopefully receive the first payout next month). Now I am trying to learn CPA.

So, you've started with mobile pops. Have you continued to refine your progress with mobile pops, or have you given up on them?

You next went to PPC, but what did you promote with PPC? Was it mobile PPC?

So, with CPA, how will you promote your offers?

Hope to learn more about your affiliate marketing, get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

Hi T J,
Sorry I wasn't clear enough in my first post. I started on publisher side with Mobicow and that's how I earned my first online paycheck.

My PPC campaign with Bing/Adword is in travel vertical promoting an online travel agency. Not earning much here (maybe a couple of dollars every week) as there are too much competition in this area. It's more for learning experience to me.

Still total newbie on CPA. I am still reading the forum for more information.

I missed out the DOJO promotion few months ago. Will look into it when you guys have another promo.

Hi T J,
Sorry I wasn't clear enough in my first post. I started on publisher side with Mobicow and that's how I earned my first online paycheck.

My PPC campaign with Bing/Adword is in travel vertical promoting an online travel agency. Not earning much here (maybe a couple of dollars every week) as there are too much competition in this area. It's more for learning experience to me.

Still total newbie on CPA. I am still reading the forum for more information.

I missed out the DOJO promotion few months ago. Will look into it when you guys have another promo.

Welcome to AM family:)

banners
Back