The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Introduction

O

OnlineAdPro

Hi! I am a 25 year industry veteran and primarily work as a media consultant across multiple capacities in the advertising space. Always looking for traffic (all verticals) as well as new opportunities. Looking forward to working with everyone here : )

Hi! Thank you for the message. I am a 25+ year ad industry veteran and join forums like these to look for offers or traffic. I am currently consulting for a business finance company and am looking for additional B2B traffic.

Also, I received your email re: forum requirements and went to my profile to update what looked available but was given an error message with something about needing to have so many posts etc. I guess at this point I just need to have a better understanding of what I need to do to update our profile properly? Thanks!

I received your email re: forum requirements

I didn't send you an email, I direct messaged you.

went to my profile to update what looked available but was given an error message with something about needing to have so many posts

There is nothing blocking your account. I don't understand what you mean by "update what looked available".

was given an error message with something about needing to have so many posts

You may have tried to do something like add a link in a message or a post without having the required minimum number of posts.

I just need to have a better understanding of what I need to do

I sent you very detailed instructions.

Ok, I think I have everything sorted out. I just sent you the creative as well. Let me know if there is anything else I need to do. Thanks!

banners
Back