The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introduction

Hello everyone. I’m Nhio Matambo, from Harare, Zimbabwe. I’m relatively new in the business and I’m hoping to learn a lot from you guys in the coming months to years.
Hello, Nhio! Welcome to the affiliatefix :affiliatefix:

I'll be glad to help you with choosing tools for affiliate marketing, so feel free to text me any time you want :)

Good luck!

Hello Nhio, nice to meet you! I am new to this field and forum too. My name is Dave and I am currently in my Thai home property trying to learn as much as possible from this place for my future business.

Welcome to AffiliateFix, Niho!

I’m hoping to learn a lot from you guys in the coming months to years.

Love it! That's exactly what we're all here for - to learn and teach. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello Nhio, nice to meet you! I am new to this field and forum too. My name is Dave and I am currently in my Thai home property trying to learn as much as possible from this place for my future business.

Hi, Dave, welcome to you, too but why not start your own introduction thread, so you don't get lost in somebody else's? Our other members will want to issue you a separate welcome of their own. :) We're friendly like that.

banners
Back