The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Introduction

Kenneth Hamilton

affiliate
Hi my name is kenneth and I've been trying trying to make money with affiliate marketing for a long time now and hopeing I can get some advice on how to make some cash looking forward to being here.

Hi,
You can look for free affiliate training on the web but it might take you a long time to get the answers you are looking for.

* Promotional content removed by Admin *

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
You can look for free affiliate training on the web but it might take you a long time to get the answers you are looking for.
Hi Jan thanks for your email I am already a member of wealthy affiliate marketing but unfortunately I cant afford to go for the premium just yet as I only have a very small personal pension and I have been unable to work for the past 8 years due to a back injury so it's very frustrating. But thank you so much for your info I really appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Find goods or services that people want to buy/use and many can afford.

Market research, gut hunches and a lot of luck. Finding winning offers/(products or services) with great ROI's is not an easy task. If you are right 30% of the time you're doing good. Spending 60% of your revenue on advertising is not going to make up for all the deals that flop.

Do u use affiliate networks like warrior plus etc?

Hi Greybeard what's the best way to go about that?
Market research, gut hunches and a lot of luck. Finding winning offers/(products or services) with great ROI's is not an easy task. If you are right 30% of the time you're doing good. Spending 60% of your revenue on advertising is not going to make up for all the deals that flop.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Start a new thread in the Newbie Helpdesk sub-forum. List everything you have done in your attempts to succeed. List all of the assets you have for marketing, such as server type, intelligence tools, tracker, budget, etc. Then you will be able to get some answers about why you have not earned and some answers about how you will earn.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Start a new thread in the Newbie Helpdesk sub-forum. List everything you have done in your attempts to succeed. List all of the assets you have for marketing, such as server type, intelligence tools, tracker, budget, etc. Then you will be able to get some answers about why you have not earned and some answers about how you will earn.

Too rich for me yet but thanks

banners
Back