The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introduction

airside

affiliate
Hi everyone,

My name is Jurijs, from Latvia. I am new in the affiliating. In general, I'm here to learn more about affiliate marketing. I have some experience in advertising Clickbank products in my area (Baltic States). Now I arbitraging traffic to promote CBD products (vapes) and Lotto tickets.
I am very pleased to be here, in such a big forum with many professionals!
Best regards,
Jurijs

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

CBD is HOT!
Vapes are not here in the USA.
CBD is <0.03% THC <<<you can't get stoned :(
Now, I haven't smoked green for 15 years, stopped tobacco use 4 years ago -- but addictive (physical or psychological) products have a great resale stream. There is a lot of CBD traffic but it's going to be intense
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
checkout
^^^Ex-Novartis Pill Factory Gets a New Life Making CBD Products

Thank you GrayBeard! I never smoked, and don`t try any addictive products by myself..:confused: But looks like its new increasing business, like in Canada it is legal now. Trying to get a little piece of it for myself... :D
I am new in promoting and arbitraging, it is the reason why I am here. So can ask many stupid questions. What the "CBD is <0.03% THC" mean?

Hi everyone,

My name is Jurijs, from Latvia. I am new in the affiliating. In general, I'm here to learn more about affiliate marketing. I have some experience in advertising Clickbank products in my area (Baltic States). Now I arbitraging traffic to promote CBD products (vapes) and Lotto tickets.
I am very pleased to be here, in such a big forum with many professionals!
Best regards,
Jurijs

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Pay close attention to our coaching offers and paid training. This will put you in the drivers seat exponentially fast!

TAKE ACTION!

banners
Back