The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introduction

Osjtya

affiliate
I'm glad to join such active community! Basically I’ve a full-time job as a Server Administrator from last 10+ years at datacenter for which I know about Servers, Websites, MTAs, PowerMTA, Postfix, Exim, Applications, MailWizz, Acelle, Mumara, Interspire, OS, Network, etc. So I'm doing freelancing in that scope and I do consultation over Social Media & Business Strategies.

Hope for success & be a contributor sharing my knowledge :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad to join such active community! Basically I’ve a full-time job as a Server Administrator from last 10+ years at datacenter for which I know about Servers, Websites, MTAs (PowerMTA), Applications, OS, Network, etc. So I'm doing freelancing in that scope and I do consultation over Social Media & Business Strategies. Also provide some services like Facebook Likes, Followers, Twitter, Instagram, etc.

Hello @Osjtya - Server Admin :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix. :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

I'm glad to join such active community! Basically I’ve a full-time job as a Server Administrator from last 10+ years at datacenter for which I know about Servers, Websites, MTAs (PowerMTA), Applications, OS, Network, etc. So I'm doing freelancing in that scope and I do consultation over Social Media & Business Strategies.

Welcome to AffiliateFix.

Also provide some services like Facebook Likes, Followers, Twitter, Instagram, etc.

This is not allowed in our community as it is a violation of the social networks terms of service and therefore a violation of our TOS.

I'm glad to join such active community! Basically I’ve a full-time job as a Server Administrator from last 10+ years at datacenter for which I know about Servers, Websites, MTAs, PowerMTA, Postfix, Exim, Applications, MailWizz, Acelle, Mumara, Interspire, OS, Network, etc. So I'm doing freelancing in that scope and I do consultation over Social Media & Business Strategies.

You are welcome on the forum buddy, wish you to have good experience around!

Hi Osjtya, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

banners
Back