The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introduction

Clikwiz

affiliate
Hello everyone. So glad to be here. I'm a new ,aspiring mobile affiliate marketer. I recently finished a coaching program whereby I began learning some of the basics of CPA using mobile traffic, a traffic source, a tracker, and mobile app CPI offers.. I've run a couple of test campaigns using direct linking and landing pages, with very modest results. I'm still figuring out optimization and scaling. I've managed to get accepted into 4 different affiliate networks, but am really only comfortable and familiar with one of them in terms of how to set up tracking links, etc.
About me personally, I'm an "old fart", soon to be 66, trying to establish a reliable online income source so I don't have to rely on Soc Sec to make ends meet. I retired last year with a decent little nest-egg, but have managed to burn thru a lot of it trying to figure out this "internet thing". I've learned there's a lot of crappola out there. I know because I own a lot of it. I guess I've tried many different avenues for making money online, but there always seems to be something missing, either information or skill-set on my part. I've now narrowed it down to affiliate CPA as that seems to be the route that makes the most sense. Anyways, any advice would be gratefully welcomed. And especially the opportunity to get technical questions answered without getting my head bitten off, ignored, or just made to feel stupid for asking.

Hello everyone. So glad to be here.

Hello @Clikwiz and welcome to the AffiliateFix! It's great to have you join us here.

I'm a new ,aspiring mobile affiliate marketer. I recently finished a coaching program whereby I began learning some of the basics of CPA using mobile traffic, a traffic source, a tracker, and mobile app CPI offers.. I've run a couple of test campaigns using direct linking and landing pages, with very modest results. I'm still figuring out optimization and scaling. I've managed to get accepted into 4 different affiliate networks, but am really only comfortable and familiar with one of them in terms of how to set up tracking links, etc.

Sounds like you have a good start and a plan. Stick with it until you master what you started, and that I think will come for you very soon.

About me personally, I'm an "old fart", soon to be 66, trying to establish a reliable online income source so I don't have to rely on Soc Sec to make ends meet. I retired last year with a decent little nest-egg, but have managed to burn thru a lot of it trying to figure out this "internet thing".

You are only as old as you think. Personally I think as young as I can and in this business it's a great asset. Give it a go!

It's easy to go through a bunch of money in the beginning while trying to get your footing in this industry. It's just an investment in your future. It will come back to you exponentially.

I've learned there's a lot of crappola out there. I know because I own a lot of it.

It's amazing how much tired old crap is available and it's sad that most all of us end up with a library full of stuff that's worthless. But then again, a lot of the junk out there sometimes has a little nugget or two that we can glean and at least claim as some type of value.

I guess I've tried many different avenues for making money online, but there always seems to be something missing, either information or skill-set on my part. I've now narrowed it down to affiliate CPA as that seems to be the route that makes the most sense. Anyways, any advice would be gratefully welcomed. And especially the opportunity to get technical questions answered without getting my head bitten off, ignored, or just made to feel stupid for asking.

There are no stupid questions here in this community. We have a membership full of active and actionable data that will kick your new business into a lucrative and fun future for you as long as you make the investment of time, money, and perseverance.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Thank you, TJ Tutor, firstly for taking the time to read my comments, and secondly for your kind words of encouragement. It's nice to know I'm at least on the right track. I'll be utilizing the forum quite often, I suspect, mostly for clarification. Sometimes I get stopped in my tracks because of my unfamiliarity with the vernacular of this business. I don't want to make dumb mistakes simply because I don't understand a term or process that at times sounds like a foreign language. I think I grasp the "big picture" stuff, but I get hung up in the implementation when terminology is new to me. It tends to stop my action-taking, but I know action-taking is how the "green" gets generated. So I'll continue to work on that to expand my knowledge and understanding.

Thank you, TJ Tutor, firstly for taking the time to read my comments, and secondly for your kind words of encouragement. It's nice to know I'm at least on the right track. I'll be utilizing the forum quite often, I suspect, mostly for clarification. Sometimes I get stopped in my tracks because of my unfamiliarity with the vernacular of this business. I don't want to make dumb mistakes simply because I don't understand a term or process that at times sounds like a foreign language. I think I grasp the "big picture" stuff, but I get hung up in the implementation when terminology is new to me. It tends to stop my action-taking, but I know action-taking is how the "green" gets generated. So I'll continue to work on that to expand my knowledge and understanding.

This is all absolutely correct! You are going to find that pot of gold. You will also find that there is more than one rainbow.:ninja:

banners
Back