The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Introduction

HarrisonDaniel

affiliate
Hello!

My name is Harrison Daniel, a newly minted affiliate/publisher manager at - also newly minted - ThinkCalls, a Pay Per Call driven CPA marketing company.

While I do have a strong background in sales and relationship building, I am relatively new to CPA marketing although I feel I have a good understanding of the basics, theory and everything that makes this industry so attractive and profitable.

I may not comment much for now, however I have been reading some of the articles and forum posts and have already learned a lot. So, if you don't see me comment directly know that I thank you all for sharing your knowledge and experiences.

Communities grow and prosper when everyone works together, which seems to be exactly what is happening here. Thanks for allowing me to join this community, looking forward to doing my part in helping it grow!

Best,

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Great to have you with us.

Everything you need to get up to speed is right here in the forums.

If you plan to pitch your company too our members, PM me for the details on how to be an approved vendor here. you cannot solicit or recruit our members until you are approved as a vendor here. It's an easy and simple vetting of a vendor in an attempt to help protect our members for illicit people and businesses.

Look for ward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Great to have you with us.

Everything you need to get up to speed is right here in the forums.

If you plan to pitch your company too our members, PM me for the details on how to be an approved vendor here. you cannot solicit or recruit our members until you are approved as a vendor here. It's an easy and simple vetting of a vendor in an attempt to help protect our members for illicit people and businesses.

Look for ward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Will do! Putting all that on the back burner for now while I find my legs, but will certainly keep it in mind.

MI
Back